Halo Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you get banned, will wou still be able to play the campaign?

I donā€™t know why but for me itā€™s not working with the steam version, likeā€¦it says ā€œnow playingā€ but my hotkeys are not responding, Iā€™m ingame and tried it several times after savepoints.

1 Like

Unlimited health not working at all, and all the cheat hotkey is very weird. Used to on/off not apply button.

3 Likes

Steam version doesnā€™t seem to work, sound by pressing apply when game loaded, nothing happensā€¦

3 Likes

I wonder if disconnecting from the internet while running the campaign mode would maybe stop any account flagging?

1 Like

Multiple attempts for over an hour and none of the cheats work. Please fix!

4 Likes

None work

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry if this makes me sound like a selfish jerk, but while Iā€™m happy a trainer for Infinite was made so quickly, Iā€™m going to hold off on using it until someone can confirm whether the gameā€™s anti-cheat will detect it.

What I did was launch the campaign mission and then activating the cheats from wemod. I havenā€™t had any issues thus far with using them without being banned. Iā€™ll have to pay through more missions before I can come to a definitive conclusion.

One thing I would like to see is if thereā€™s a way that some of the cheats that are currently used for MCC can be implemented for Halo Infinite. You know things like unlimited use for energy weapons and unlimited grenades. Thoughts?

2 Likes

tried playing for about an hour did not encounter yet.

I have been testing the anti-cheat Results so far, an immediate crash, using other tools results in this as well.
For now, it may be how the anit=cheat works, so there may be no bans.
Will update if anything changes

1 Like

I been using it for hours.

First, If you are worried about getting a ban, there is a simple solution.
Open the game and open Wemod so you have the trainer downloaded. Once this is done you simply disconnect your network.

You only need to launch it once on-line just so wemod downloads the trainer. After that both game and wemod can be launched and played completely off line. I have heard they game needs to be online once every 24 hours but I am not sure if that true.

I have only been using the Shield and Health options because the weapon trainers crash the game on my PC and with as many weapons that drop, if you cant die then well the rest is gravy.

1 Like

Do you think switching Steam to offline mode would be sufficient?

1 Like

Not likely since it also connects to Xbox network as well.

Weapon cheat donā€™t work.

By the way if you check on the menu when opening a campaign game, it will say ā€œofflineā€ on the upper right corner. Make sure it says that. If it says online then you risk bans.

If you press ESC during any part of the game and it does not pause, youā€™re online.

1 Like

okay earlier this morning the ammo cheats were working but now they are not, tried several times to see if it just didnt load the game right, but its just not giving me the ammo. the shields still work tho

will there be more added in the future like unlimited health, shield, and unlock everything a start?

1 Like

The super shield/health is unlimited health/shield from what I can tell, I have yet to lose any health/shield at all since Iā€™ve activated them.

it says offline when you start campaign anyway