Halo Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

turn your setting down to medium video settings vsync turn on

I got Headmaster last night along with Forza Veloce lol

they work, they just stay greyed out.

for the rest of yall in here asking about getting banned, i havent gotten banned yet, ive played the campaign, in fact, i looked around the home screen, it said i was OFFLINE. so, either the game is detecting that you are playing just the campaign and setting your status offline which according to what i read does not affect your online status.

if you FLIP TO ONLINE, however with WeMod running, you WILL get banned from connecting or playing.

So launch the game and check the upper right hand corner of your home screen. if it says OFFLINE, you are good.

1 Like

Win 11 is your problem, it has known extra anti-cheat stuff embedded into it.

Is working nicely again yippy kill them grunts got to love a sniper rifle with max ammo

Only thing I ever turn on is no Reload or unlimited ammo in SP games
MSI MAG B550M MORTAR WIFI
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core
Radeon RX 6800 Sapphire Pulse.
G.Skill Ripjaws V 64GB DDR4 3200MHz
M.2 PCIE 3x4 2500-MBps read and wright
2TB NVMe PCIe Game Drive 3300-MBps read and wright
Enermax D.F Series 850W PSU
CPU cooler Be Quiet Dark Rock TF
Windows 11 Pro

Well… this blows if true

is there any way to use this on an older version of the game? im running version v6.10020.17952.0 i really dont wanna get the newest version but the trainer says it cant load cheats bc the game version isn’t the same. or can you release the version thats compatible to my version please

If you click on history you can acess older versions of the cheats

1 Like

i dont know whats going on but every time i get a check point unlimited sheild dont work and my game crashes every time

Is the option turning off or just not working? I know for my game when I’m running unlimited Shield and fast travel the the option is still working but the screen visuals (other than the actual shield bar) are back to normal. You do have to reapply the option after most cutscenes and it works fine (again for me) right after reapplying it

1 Like

Thanks now it’s working fine so far

unliimitd upgrade points would be nice

1 Like

To me only works infinite ammo and no reload. Supershield also works but you can get game crash. My advice: just active ammo, wait a few seconds and then no reload.
That makes HUGE help anyways even on hardcore gaming.

crashes a lot when using the unlimited ammo in campaign especially for energy with % levels

3 Likes

we need unlimited supply points fling that would help alot

i have to agree with you on this, just crashed for me when i had the energy rifle

Unlimited shield works great the others cause crashing. Thank you!

Exactly. Only works on numbered ammo, not %

hi, i am unable to get it working with a pirated game. can anyone help?

From my experience with Halo infinite is don’t pair up with wemod until you load up your save file. Also if you get crashing wait a minute and activate them 10 seconds or so from each other. Don’t use unlimited ammo on % weapons they just freeze up your game. If you try and go for LASO all you need really is super shield the skulls give you unlimited ammo and i was able to speed through everything under 2 hours. Hope this helps anyone.

1 Like