Halo Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Sigh… yet another game on wemod that does not work.

All cheats are working. Please provide more info instead of just saying “another trainer that doesn’t work”. as it is extremely hard to offer any support without any details.

I’ll make another try today but if I remembering well, the trainer stopped working on my computer after an update of Microsoft game services.

I’ll make an edit of this post as soon as I tried it.

I am having this exact same issue. Open game, launch trainer, then receive an error message saying there was difficulty locating the game. It could very well be an update of some sort, as it was working excellent up to a few days ago. Still, I love this group and everything that they do. Looking forward to some insight on this, thanks!

Not working… Halo is up and running but not its wemod trainer…

2 Likes

Never mind; Re-installed Halo Infinite.

Thanks

1 Like

Just want to echo that reinstalling the game worked for me as well. Not sure if some update moved some files around, but all is good now. Thanks califlip32 for your feedback.

Are you on the beta build of WeMod? MS did a Windows update last week that caused these issues and a fix was released to beta.

I am on the most recent standard/stable release version. That could be it

i had to reinstall the game for the mods to work. Health and shields almost always work, it takes a few tries sometimes. Ammo and reload are completely hit and miss. sometimes you have to restart the game and trainer several times to make them work, and then it does not always work once you switch weapons.

The ability to add skill points would be great. for the grapple and other aux. abilities.

i forgot to add i am using the beta Wemod!

thank you for the great trainer and all of your hard work!

I am using Xbox Game Pass edition which it says it is supported, but each time I try to load it, I get an error saying it could not load the game. Even though it does. I have tried drag&drop for the exact .exe file but still no joy. Anyone else have this issue with a work around?

1 Like

same problem here

Super shield not working after May 25th update. It is the only cheat I use in game.

It seems won’t to work with the latest version 6.10022.10499.0. I hope there is an update soon.

I have no issues with the mods. I used all 4 of them just yesterday. Make sure you boot up campaign first. Before clicking the play button on wemods.

Thank u guys so very much for the update. I can’t imagine playing this game without these mods

What would be the safest method for using these in the campaign since it sounds like a ban is possible, according to the note? What would you recommend or how to use these. would you say disconnecting my computer from the internet is the safest thing.

can we get a one shot kill cheat enemies are rather bullet spongey even on the easiest difficulty

1 Like

health and shields dont work

Latest update works great, but it’s still flagging wrong version for the xbox version. Just a heads up.