Halo Reach Game Save Needed

Hey,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section :confused:

Anyway im looking for a game save for halo reach that is during the level Long Night Of Solace on legendary it needs to be on a checkpoint during which you have docked with the covenant corvette any help would be greatly appreciated!.

Thanks alot! :smile:

Mod it yourself? You are a diamond member…

What is the filename you need to mod… I cant find it >.<

I don’t think he knows the download, check in the Horizon section for the download :wink:

Hey,

I got horizon im not looking for someone to mod it i just want the unmodded file lol

the one that is approximately 10mb

I’m not sure but can’t you start from a rally point?

I would but im trying to complete that level and i cant get past the sabre part and its very annoying to complete it on legendary i have tried the horizon tool myself it dont help lol vehicles still get destroyed. i need it at the point of that level to see if i can trick the game in thinking i completed the game when i finish it. lol sorry for the confusion

EDIT: BTW rich123321 the file is in the reach gamesaves and also if its a new file it be down at the bottom just like at the time stamps

[QUOTE=Tristrum;10584]I would but im trying to complete that level and i cant get past the sabre part and its very annoying to complete it on legendary i have tried the horizon tool myself it dont help lol vehicles still get destroyed. i need it at the point of that level to see if i can trick the game in thinking i completed the game when i finish it. lol sorry for the confusion

Exaclty The Same Thing With Me, Darn Sabre Bit!

So Were Is This Mystical Game Save?

I’ll play through and get you that save later today, in the meantime if you want to try it yourself try hiding behind the space station after activating the defenses:thumbsup:

Yeah, I Tried But I Failed Like A Million Times, Thanks For Getting A Save.

lol those missions are so easy lol

On Ledgenday?..Its The Last Mission Ive Gotta’ Do., Whens Horizon Gonna’ Be Fixed?

Dude that be awsome thanks alot! and that hiding behind the station is a good idea i get past the the first seraphs then like it seems like a million seraphs and banshees come out of now where and like murder you lol. but yea good idea with the station i have never seen seraphs or banshees go behind the station

i love your type of people see someone asking for help and all you do is go “lolzorz thatz iz so easyz” coughtrollcough but really instead of like being well useless how bout sharing your infinite wisdom obi wan?.

I thought Diamond Members could do this stuff themselves…

Yes they can but i dont need it modded as i said

i need this save too :smile:

It is around 10mb and starts with “se”

Also you have to start a campaign then save and quit at first checkpoint:thumbsup: