Halo Reach Rank Mod/Credit Editor

I want to mod my account, but still wondering this: Can I get banned? 343, although now in control of Halo, have moved on to Halo 4. Is it safe to mod my Halo Reach credits and armor? The last time I tried it, when I got onto Reach, all it said was something about my service tag being invalid. Keep in mind, I am not planning on using this for Matchmaking, just so I can have the armor itself when I play custom games and forge, and possibly to make videos.

I also wanted to point out that it says not to add more than 1k credits if connecting to Xbox Live. By Xbox Live, does it mean any account connected to the internet, or just one with a Gold Membership? Because it all seemed to work when I played on an account that just didnt have Gold.

I haven’t heard of any bans with 343, not even with halo 4 (I don’t think) but it only says dont add more that 1k a day because if you add more, it won’t stick. you can add like 80k if you haven’t played the game in 80 days straight, or how ever many days its been

I think it’s pretty safe to use

Is there anyone who can confirm that it will work? I really don’t want to get banned if it doesn’t.

Yes.

Will you?

Nobody would no, but I doubt you would.

It means connecting to Xbox LIVE in general (and playing Halo), however if you’ve never played you can mod 250,000 credits and if you’ve played before 1,000 per day. So if you’ve not played in 10 days (10 x 1,000 = 10,000). So that’s 10,000 CR.

Someone confirm this at the least. WillI get banned? I am still a bit scared that I might get banned for doing this or have my rank reset along with my armor. I’d love to not lose my Legendary and Eternal armor effects.

ok so i have tried this mod and it works just not for online play why is that? all i wanna do is play costum games with my friends someone plz help

ok so i have tried this mod and it works just not for online play why is that? all i wanna do is play costum games with my friends someone plz help=\

ok so i have tried this mod and it works just not for online play why is that?

Oakley Sunglasses

You will not get banned for modding your cR.

If you add over 1,000 cR, it will not let you bring those cR online. If you do, everyone else will forever see you as a default spartan at the rank of recruit, while for you it would say inheritor with your custom armor.

Or you can not waste your time with the editor, not be absolutely terrible at the game. Just spawn kill in Grifball with 2-3 friends. Much more effective than 8 player grifball boosting which will most likely land you a cR ban.

I’ve gotten one account to Inheritor and my second account is almost Forerunner, with zero boosting, just spawn killing noobs every game giving me 20-30k cR per match.

Just don’t 8 player boost in Grifball or any playlist like a lot of the morons on this forum, as you WILL be temp cR banned.

So where is the download link ?

i gave myself 250,000xp in halo 4 and the next day another 10,000xp and didnt get banned

Glad they see that it isn’t worth the risk.

I haven’t heard of any bans with 343, not even with halo 4 (I don’t think) but it only says dont add more that 1k a day because if you add more, it won’t stick.

i put 1,000 cR on my halo reach spartan and i had my spartan armor reset back to everything default

you can only add 1,000 a day methinks.

so, if i were to add 1k, save and rehash continuously, would it stick? more importantly, would i get reset???

would adding 1k continuously (thats all in the same day) stick ? or would you get reset?

You’re modding a game. There’s always a chance you will get banned.

You can only add 1,000 cR per day.

how do u work the credit in halo reach

can u help me with that please