Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo Reach) Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

This is the official discussion topic of the Halo: The Master Chief Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Reset Health & Shield
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. Unlimited Plasma Weapon Ammo
7. Unlimited Grenades
8. No Reload
9. No Spread
10. No Plasma Weapon Overheat
11. Unlimited Vehicle Health
12. Easy Kills

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer requires the game to be launched with Easy AntiCheat disabled.

The latest version of the WeMod app supports this. Please restart the app to apply the update if you haven’t already.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/05/2019
    Started development

• 12/05/2019
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 01/10/2020
    Reset Health & Shield cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

will this have the same stuff for the steam version? and is this game on the gamepass?

yes it is.

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I tried launching the game with Anti Cheat disabled and then running the mod but it fails. When I try launching the game via WeMod directly it launches the Anti-Cheat version. Cannot get this mod to work.

4 Likes

Fixing

1 Like

same

We’re working it, stay patient folks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

FIXED! make sure to update wemod! @ZackRR92 @Venom117 @dessmusicient @Selphnir

Quick question, does running the game without anti cheat disable my trophy/achievements earnings?

Yes it does

For some reason my Wemod is telling me that it can’t find my game while it is running. I do not understand what is going on. this is the first game that this is happening to. any advice?

You sure your choosing the correct trainer ? There are two windows store and steam

Think it’ll be possble to enable Achievements in the future?

Edit: When you disable EAC, Achievements are locked & aren’t able to be earned.

1 Like

Yes that’s what the game devs did. Need to play legit to get the achievements

Yes I am sure I am using the correct trainer I have the Steam version of the game. I have tried using both Trainers and also tried launching the game before WeMod and also tried Launching the game after WeMod but it doesn’t seem to be working for me.

And you click on the steam game then clicked on " mcc anti-cheat disabled ? Need to start it through steam first then click on those buttons

1 Like

Hey I was wondering if you plan on adding an xp generator or something related to that?

when eac bypass has been appear?For getting the achievements in game

No achievements are disabled because of the eac by pass