Halo 4: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Halo 4: The Master Chief Collection
This is the official discussion topic of the Halo 4: The Master Chief Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Unlimited Energy Ammo
6. No Spread
7. No Cooldown Energy Weapon
8. Unlimited Grenades

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer requires the game to be launched with Easy AntiCheat disabled. To disable Easy Anticheat launch the game through Steam and select Play Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled. Once the game has loaded, alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/17/2020
    Started development

• 11/17/2020
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 11/15/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 12/29/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for this will try out and report back… great speed on this!! :raised_hands:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

will this work for cross-game playlists? :question:

1 Like

For some reason when i play halo 4 with the mods enabled some times they stop working and then i start to take damage despite me having them all enabled

2 Likes

Are you trying to use it online. ? Your game from steam store ? I just tried this and had no problems.

He is right, I just tried the first Spratan Ops mission on Legendary and died so many times.

2 Likes

Yes you do still die periodically with all the mods on so whilst it’s helpful when doing quick run through on legendary it’s not ideal.

This is made worse because if you rush past enemies then it doesn’t always checkpoint meaning when you do randomly die, you often go back a significant amount of the level.

2 Likes

Update- you can be killed by the following even with “invincibility” on:

•Being stuck by a plasma grenade
•Being run over
•Being shot by a close range scatter shot
•Being shot by a crawler sniper
•Being shot by a tank
•Being shot by a needler (until detonation)
•Being shot by a charged plasma pistol
…

3 Likes

Will there be a windows store version please?

4 Likes

Please update all of the Halo Mcc trainers. None of them are working after the halo 4 update. Also if you could please fix the health and shields cheats as I am still dying a lot and add one hit kills to all of the current trainers that would be great. Mainly though ( I don’t want to sound like a jerk) you guys really need to keep up on the updates. It’s frustrating enough when you don’t have a paid account and have to wait for trainer updates sometimes weeks or months but if i have a paid account what am I paying for if i can’t utilize the trainers as they are broken?

6 Likes

I just tried to play Halo 4 with the trainer and anticheat disabled but while playing, many of the options turn off by itself, and no matter how many times I turn them on, the go off again. It doesn’t work at all.

I hadn’t actually checked back with the wemod app to see, but think all mine stay active, they just don’t truly work when it comes to invincibility.

Perhaps it’s not possible???

None of the options work since the Halo 4 update. They may turn on, but immediately turn off. Occasionally they will stay on for a brief time, but not really function.

Not strictly true as I played the level Forerunner quite successfully with Mods

Infinity is a pain so far with no checkpoints on the 2nd half of the level at all whilst using mods :confounded:

Nope. im doing Dawn right no and im still taking damage from this like grunts plasma pistols and such

3 Likes

health and shields dont work but all the other ones work and is there a way to add unlimited ability use?

3 Likes

I feel that I should note that even with all the cheats on that there are still at least five ways you can die.

1. Being stuck by a plasma grenade.
  2. Being killed by a fuel rod gun
  3. Being incinerated by Promethean Weapons such as the Incineration Cannon or Scattershot.
  4. Being in a Vehicle and having an enemy blow it up with you inside.
  5. Being supercombined by an enemy needler.

I also agree with @DimiTheCanadian in regards to the implementation of unlimited ability use (and I would also add unlimited sprint if that was in any way possible).

5 Likes

Does anyone know what to do about those stupid needlers? It’s just freaking nuts.

1 Like

Unlimited Vehicle Health
Unlimited Sprint
Unlimited Armor (Equipment) Abilities
Unlimited Boost for Vehicles
Instant Kills

Just some suggestions for cheats that can be added to this trainer if possible. The other trainers for the other halo games in MCC would also likely benefit from the addition of these types of cheats as well, where ever applicable.

6 Likes