Halo 4: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the same issue I’m having as well.

hello is this working for MCC Halo 4 campaign latest update? ( anticheat not loaded)
ty

mods doesnt work in Halo 4 campaign steam … can you fix it ?

Seems like still needs an update.

Lost complete interest in WeMod… using the Fling trainers now.

Trainers that need updates will need to be voted on in the WeMod desktop app. The more votes they have then the higher up the development queue they go.
Link: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

Also - FLiNG develops trainers for WeMod. :slight_smile:
Link: WeMod + FLiNG Announcement.

1 Like

WeMod cant even detect Halo 4 now, i just tried to launch it, and it refuses to even detect it. and yes, i know to launch HALO:MCC with AC Disabled.

tried to find the exe, but it errors out saying this is 32bit version, needs 64

mine loads

but seems to be having a complete meltdown with HALO 4, it refuses to detect it

Notice Halo4 is under Not Installed, but you clearly see it on the in-game screenshot.

And yes, i launch HALO:MCC with AC Disabled

You will need to manually add the exe if WeMod was not able to find it. Also that screenshot doesn’t show you have Halo 4 installed as that screen shows up regardless if you have the individual game or not.

Does not work with most of the games in the Halo collection, also you have to start up MCC Anti Cheat Disabled (Steam) before starting WeMod because else when you start up from WeMod you get an error from WeMod that the cheat was developed only for the 64 bit version of Halo …

i do start up with ACC Disabled. and it worked just fine for HALO:CE, HALO2, HALO3, HALO:ODST, HALO5.

but after that update, it refused to detect HALO4, i have the steam version of HALO:MCC, so it SHOULD be detecting it. it picks up the other 5 HALO versions just fine. why is HALO 4 all of a sudden a problem?

POST: well it seems it picks it up now. not sure why last time it refused to work.

Working
Not Working
Crashes

1. Unlimited Health It Works 50/50 explosions can still kill you, Needlers, plasma grenades and some launchers even with Unlimited Shield activated.
2. Unlimited Shield
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Unlimited Energy Ammo
6. No Spread
7. No Cooldown Energy Weapon
8. Unlimited Grenades

Works good still thanks!

1 Like

Also, it seems that the trainer is PREVENTING CHECKPOINTS FROM OCCURRING. The only checkpoints you get come with any intra-mission cutscenes. No cutscenes? Then if you die to one of those explosions (grenade/needler), you’re sent RIGHT back to the beginning of the entire level.

EDIT: After significant testing and kicking myself in the kiester for taking so long, I have determined it’s F1 and F2 (health and shield) which both

1. PREVENT CHECKPOINTS FROM OCCURRING
  2. PREVENT. PROGRESSION. IN. A. MISSION.

In the mission Composer, the second (third, fourth, etc.) waves of enemies DO NOT SPAWN, ever, if you have either 1 or 2 turned on. Turn them off (and the others on?), perfectly fine. Checkpoints out the wazoo. Progression happens normally.

On the positive side, I am exceptionally good at this game now, even on Legendary, because I had to deal with having no checkpoints for EVERY other mission before this. Because of the health (and panicking about every single grenade, needle, and Wraith I saw).

I found this to be the case as well, but managed to circumvent on Composer by leaving F1 and F2 off until the first checkpoint pops (which otherwise wouldn’t have). This first checkpoint is around the very first engagement, once you leave the corridor where you pick up the sticky detonator. Once this checkpoint pops, I was able to activate F1 and F2 and the checkpoints worked as normal from this point onwards, until the end of the mission. This also fixed the issue of additional waves in the Mantis section not spawning. Hope this helps someone.

1 Like

I haven’t had the same luck, but thanks for the information.

Just drop’n a note to say THANKS for all the Halo:MCC trainers

Is there a fix for the Unlimited Health issue/Shield issues? Getting killed by the listed weapons, etc. Halo 1, 2, 3, Reach, ODST, dont have this issue. Can someone explain why this occurs?

Issue has popped up , you still die if you get stuck by a plasma grenade even with the shield and health mod

there is no point in having infinte health and shields on halo 4 if explosions still kill you (can you not set health to go beyond the maximum damage that can be done?), needs to add infinite vehicle health as well playing legendary mode is way too anoying without them.

Having the same problems that most people have; that infinite health/shield does not work against many weapons/explosions and that this trainer seems to completely disable checkpoints unless following a cutscene.

EDIT: It seems that Infinite Shields disables checkpoints. I ran through a few levels with different parts of the trainer on, and Infinite Shields is the only thing that prevent checkpoints from working.
I used Infinite Health and that allow checkpoints to work fine.

1 Like