Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo Reach) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Halo: The Master Chief Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Reset Health & Shield
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. Unlimited Plasma Weapon Ammo
7. Unlimited Grenades
8. No Reload
9. No Spread
10. No Plasma Weapon Overheat
11. Unlimited Vehicle Health
12. Easy Kills

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer requires the game to be launched with Easy AntiCheat disabled. To disabled Easy Anticheat launch the game through Steam and select Play Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled. Once the game has loaded, alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/04/2019
    Started development

• 12/04/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 12/04/2019
    Unlimited Vehicle Health cheat added
    Easy Kills cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

170 posts were merged into an existing topic: Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

This is the official discussion topic of the Halo: The Master Chief Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Reset Health & Shield
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. Unlimited Plasma Weapon Ammo
7. Unlimited Grenades
8. No Reload
9. No Spread
10. No Plasma Weapon Overheat
11. Unlimited Vehicle Health
12. Easy Kills

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer requires the game to be launched with Easy AntiCheat disabled. To disabled Easy Anticheat launch the game through Steam and select Play Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled. Once the game has loaded, alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/04/2019
    Started development

• 12/04/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 12/04/2019
    Unlimited Vehicle Health cheat added
    Easy Kills cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Make sure to start the game first, and then the trainer!

and make sure to check “Anti-Cheat Disabled”
Capture

2 Likes

is it possible we can get a cheat to unlock all the armour custmizations

3 Likes

I’m glad to see that there is a Trainer MCC and that It is possible, I am looking forward to one released for the Windows Store/Game Pass version. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Any chance we can get invincible Vehicles? Infinite Health doesn’t affect vehicles.

Keeps giving me error that I’m running game in 32 bit and not 64 bit anyone can help?

1 Like

This really isn’t a good idea unless you want to get Matchmaking Banned

Would it be possible to make it so that we didn’t have to deactivate the easy anti-cheat feature? I think that using the WeMod cheats this we is preventing players from being able to earn achievements for campaign completion.

I think it’s because you may be trying to activate the WeMod cheats with easy anti-cheat active. It happened to me as well. Unfortunately, when launching Halo MCC from steam, you have to select Anti-Cheat Disabled in order to then press play for WeMod and use the cheats. Which is preventing people from earning achievements.

6 Likes

Health and Shield aren’t working for me. Everything else is great!

2 Likes

Do You Think You Can Add Instant Kill and Unlimited Vehicle Health Please.

Will be done :stuck_out_tongue: @CrazedGammaMan1721

I’ll give it a try @ZappyStatue

What do you mean? @HydroMacaroon

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Vehicle Health cheat added
  • Easy Kills cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

is there no way we can unlock all the armor custmization?

I’m not that far in the game yet @MIchaelZed117

I appreciate the cheats you do for us! Like all the cheats work and it’s phenomenal. I know someone already asked and you already added the vehicle invincibility and easy kills, I just want to know when you’ll be able to add to the normal mode without disabling anti-cheat? I know it’s a work in progress as the game just released, but what are the possibilities if you don’t mind me asking? But seriously, thanks for all of this so quickly, I was NOT expecting any of this right away.

2 Likes

@m0onkeyz Couldn’t say, I’ll give it a try though, definitely :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sweet! Like that would be absolutely amazing, as I love the Halo series and able to get achievements. As some would say, “achievement whore.” LOL thanks again REPPiN!

2 Likes