Halo Wars 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

does the trainer mo longer work? as i start the game and the app just says “we’re having trouble starting or finding then opened game”
yet the app opens and finds the game fine…

Run game yourself then attach infinity

Bit of a novice how do you do that?

Start the game and press play in WeMod afterwards

any chance of an update?

The Halo Wars 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I don’t know if anyone asked this already, but is it possible to add something that removes, or drastically decreases the cool-down of hero abilities?

This may be possible but will be a lower priority due to the game having just been updated :slightly_smiling_face:

Trainer doesn’t work as of January 9th 2020. Will there be an update soon? I really enjoy playing skirmish with these .

1 Like

it works for me

Just so everyone knows, Halo Wars 2 now has 773 votes, only a couple hundred more votes until we can get updated cheats. Maybe we can get ones like from Halo Wars Definitive Edition on Steam (the one made by MrAntiFun), where it was easy to have invincible playable units.

1 Like

We finally have the 1000 votes! :slight_smile: I just hope that we can get the same types of cheats that Halo Wars Definitive Edition have on Steam.

I’m sorry to say that STN is unfortunately no longer with us at wemod. So one of the other trainer makers will have to make a new trainer as this will not be updated anymore mrantifun is still uploading his trainers to wemod hope it’s one soon. Again sorry for the wait

I just want to confirm that the vote count for Halo Wars 2 is enough for it to qualify for an update in cheats. I believe the ~1050 votes should suffice if I’m correct.

So, are there going to be cheats for this game? It’s been a little over two weeks and this game (or at least this trainer) now has over 1100 votes. It would just be nice to know the status of these cheats.

Hey @ZappyStatue. :slight_smile:

We don’t give status updates as there are far too many factors which affect it, such as trainers with far more votes in the queue, technical aspects of the game causing difficulties which need to be worked around, the availability of testers and so on.

There have been other trainers in the list with far more votes than this game has, which will have been prioritised. And there still are. You can see these under the “Requests” tab in the WeMod desktop app. There has also been quite a bit to get through because MrAntiFun had internet-related issues recently, which was posted in the community and on Discord several times. He alone usually spends about 12+ hours a day building or updating trainers. :slight_smile:

Once a trainer is in the queue then the trainer developers will get to it as soon as humanly possible. Bear in mind there are usually some other trainers with more votes in front.

This trainer will not be updated because STN is no longer with us here at wemod.
A whole new trainer will need to be made by one of the other trainer devs

Hello! I have been trying to get wemod to work on Halo Wars 2 (running through xbox game pass PC) for a while now and have had problems each time (before certain cheats didnt work but some did). I noticed the trainer was updated recently so I figured I’d try again. Now when I try to get them going I hit the play button and it loads the game up with no issues. The problem is that the “play” button just sits spinning and never turns into the “playing” button so none of the cheats will attempt to run. This is the only game I seem to have trouble with as other games from game pass or steam or whatever work fine. Things I have tried: closing and re-opening wemod, restarting computer, attempting to press play after the game is already running, tried pressing play after the game was already running AND loaded into a save, disabling AV completely, reinstalling with AV and windows firewall off completely, updated wemod to 6.3.10, tried the beta build 6.5.0-BETA.10, also I am located in the US with no VPN enabled at the moment. So yeah it just sits spinning on play until I close the game and it says “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info.” Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Also I havent tried doing the custom installation option because its a game pass game so access gets denied when trying to launch anything in the windows apps folder outside of the xbox app.

TLDR: trainer seems broke

The developer who made this specific trainer is retired from WeMod. So it is out of date.

You need to use the Halo Wars 2 trainer that was developed by @STiNGERR, as it is the most recent at the time of this post.
Link: Halo Wars 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store by STiNGERR - WeMod Community.