Halo Wars 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Isn’t that online?

Yea but you dont have to play with other people on the firefight mode

So it is online. Yeah no not going to bother, i don’t trust people. Some of them already abused the health cheat online.

The invincible cheat?
It doesn’t work on online or on single player.
Even if I try to cheat online, it kicks me out of a game saying I lost sync with the other players, so that is why I only cheat on single player.
And also, it isn’t like I’m going to play online anyway. I will just play solo Blitz firefight because that is the only thing I have yet to master.

I know it doesn’t work NOW. It did in past. Also maybe you won’t but what about others?.

Invincible doesn’t work.
Won’t there be an update to this?

Soon

1 Like

Yup Invincible and feeble cheats aren’t working for me too. will be waiting for the update

The Halo Wars 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

STN. If its possible can you maybe add an option to your trainer that gives you Leader points. Or to add the amount you want. Thank you very much and i am a Huge fan.

I know I can’t when in trainer mode, but does this prevent me from earning things like achievments in the game and all that?

No

Hey sorry @STN just a question…does this trainer work with the Windows version " Halo Wars 2: Complete edition?" thanks

Yes

does the trainer mo longer work? as i start the game and the app just says “we’re having trouble starting or finding then opened game”
yet the app opens and finds the game fine…

Run game yourself then attach infinity

Bit of a novice how do you do that?

Start the game and press play in WeMod afterwards

any chance of an update?

The Halo Wars 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!