Halo Wars 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

This is the official discussion topic of the Halo Wars 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Power
2. Unlimited Upgrade Points
3. Invincible
4. Feeble
5. Unlimited Population
6. Instant Buildings
7. Instant Units
8. Unlimited Supplies

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/20/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 04/11/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/01/2017

• 06/09/2017

• 08/20/2017

• 07/02/2018

• 09/03/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

now i have to buy this game. :slight_smile:

ok total dumb question and im sorry for it but.

How do you play a game that is not coming out on PC?

It is available for pc through the windows 10 store.

Edit: Halo is a microsoft exclusive series so it would be strange to find a halo game for a non-microsoft drm (like steam).

Oh Windows 10 that is why i did not know about it im still on Windows 7 lol

lol Windows 10 for all the new UWP games

@stn thank you very much will be getting this game on pay day cheers :smile:

1 Like

good stuff @STN is it possible to make an instant power cool down(Leader abilities)

2 Likes

Would it be possible to add a player rank unlock-er and / or a Blitz card pack unlock-er. And unlimited points for Blitz so you can call your best units in at the beginning?

Probably need an update, press play and the game opens and close itself. Was patch today.

Launch the game youself then attach infinity. Even if the trainer was outdated, that won’t be an issue (trainer doesn’t even get injected seems like)

EDIT: Trainer tested, works fine with latest update. Its windows store being crappy, game doesn’t even start sometimes without infinity running.

Instant Construction
Instant Units Recruiting
No Units Limit

Ahh I see, I was trying to use the “start game” option to launch it in the client.

The Halo Wars 2 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added Unlimited population
  • Added Instant buildings construction
  • Added Instant unit production

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

the unlimited supply and unlimited energy as well as unlimited upgrade points does not work for me no matter how many times I toggle them on or off, btw I played as forge and this was in a skirmish game with a NPC and when I tested this in a multiplayer game, when I had the instant unit and buildings it instantly caused my game to error and become out of sync, instantly booting me from the game

2 Likes

Can confirm that the unlimited power and supplies do not work in offline skirmishes, havent tried it in any other modes but i would assume they are the same.

If you could update it soon that would be awesome. Cheers

It was made for story mode

really? thats weird.
That’s disappointing, only really wanted it to mess around in skirmish mode as the campaign was easy enough. figured it would be the same for all offline modes because the insta-build and pop-cap features work in offline skirmish.

Maybe skirmish handles those that are not working differently

Just checked to make sure but theyre also not working for campaign, so the patch has definitely done something to make it screwy, so definitely needs an update.