Halo Wars 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

@STN ^

Guess you could add that to your Trello

1 Like

Cant use the mods anymore due to the having a app that has to launch before the game can.

Start the trainer once the game is booted up then.

1 Like

K Ty

Even if these mods don’t work online (Multiplayer), what are the chances of being Banned by using this online? And what about using just the minor mods (Unlimited Power, Supplies). No stupid answers thank you.

Thanks, Jake

DUUHHH ME THINK ME NOT KNOW DUUHHHH

NO ONE can tell you how likely it is to get banned.

There will always be a chance to get banned no matter how little or big it is.
When you talk about risk in an online game it always its based on the security behind the game.
I dont really know much about that for this one but i bet there is plenty.

Thats the baseline for bans, then there will always be about how active reporters the players is.
If many notice you cheat you get bans both from left and right.
Either way, this tool is made for offline use.
If you use it on what it is not intended to be used on. Its your risk.

Is this 100% safe to use if only used in story mode or offline skirmish?

The Halo Wars 2 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for latest windows store version

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@PaFiK1999 Yes

Just to be sure, is there a way to force the app offline and could you also do it for definitive edition.

Download/Use the trainer then disconnect from internet etc. If you’re worried about the game, as long as you play campaign, you should be fine.

so far it seems that if you use it online it De-syncs your game and you get auto booted for everything, even using unlimited energy and supplies, so you cant use it online even if you wanted

Good

invinciblt not staying on

You can only use feeble or invincible at a time. If the game had an update and neither of those is working, let me know.

Tried using the trainer, but it’s not loading at all.

Do you get an error code? what do you mean exactly by not loading at all

Tired a few things: first I tried to launch the game via Infinity and the game wouldn’t load after it gave a Windows error sound without message. Second, I tried to activate cheats after launching the game and it would never activate as it was having the loading circle constantly going on Infinity after a Windows error sound.

@frank