Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Add 500 Selected Unit Health
2. Drain Selected Unit Health
3. Instant Buildings
4. No Population Limit
5. Unlimited Crates
6. Unlimited Reactors

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 08/13/2021
    Add 500 Selected Unit Health cheat added
    Drain Selected Unit Health cheat added

• 08/17/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Nice gonna test this one out soon

are u also working on instant units as well like u did with halo wars 2 ?

Instant buildings make all productions instant (units too). Should have used better wording.

win10 or steam?

Steam, i can add it for store if you like.

1 Like

i have the win19 version.

Alright, should be done tonight if the steam version isn’t different from store much (i am sure it isn’t).

2 Likes

hope its not different.

+1 for win 10 store version support

The Halo Wars Definitive Edition trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for Windows 10 Store version

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

awesome

It seems the inf health is also given to the enemy without going near them.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue. Infinite health seems to be affecting everything on screen rather than just selected units

Don’t keep it on and only mouse over the units you wish to make invincible.

I have done as you suggested but it is still really unplayable with infinite health or feeble. Both just seem to affect anything on screen and sometimes areas off screen too. Invincibility also randomly wears off on some units after awhile

hey I am curious do you think you could some how make a way for users to play as the flood on windows and steam edition or would that be too hard?

For invincible and feeble it does affect all units on screen. Tested over multiple missions and with both gamepad and keyboard/mouse.

game received a new patch.

3.01gb

I’m having problems on level 10: Shield world, the MINUTE Cutter shuts his trap and the base is there, instant fail with Instant buildings on, No population limit on, Unlimited crates on, and unlimited reactors. when I DON’T have them on it’s not a problem.

Still having issues with two trainer cheats. The one to make your unit’s invincible and the one to make you enemies feeble. When I switch the invincible cheat on for the game it makes both enemies and alliance un-killable. But when I put the feeble cheat on, it make both enemies and alliance both insta kill each other. Please fix these two cheat’s please.

ok i have the same problem with fallout shelter the cheats wont load my firewall isnt affecting infinity and im loading the game through infinity