Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Hola
Infinity no inicia el juego de Halo wars definitive edition windows store y al iniciar el juego normal infinity no activa los mods, ya desinstale por completo infinity y lo volvi a instalar, el problema persiste :frowning:

Ehm… English?

1 Like

The “Mouse over the Unit to apply cheat to” tip doesn’t make any difference. The Invincibility and Feeble cheats still apply to ALL units of both sides.

This might be rather late since I’ve just started using this a few days ago, but I’ve encountered the exact same problem myself. Something that I have found to be helpful is to start the mission without mods, then after that turn on only three mods. The Unlimited Supplies and Reactors Mods, and the Insta Build Mods. This combinations worked for me multiple times. The problem lies with the Zero Population Cap limit mod. DO NOT TURN THE LIMITLESS POPULATION MOD. That ruins the mission the second I clicked it. And don’t even bother grappling with the invincibility/feeble mods. Also try launching directly from the infinity program instead of steam. I don’t know if that does anything. But just in case…

Hey probs dumb question but do these cheats work on Multiplayer?

Well not supposed to nothing on here is for multiplayer

So idk if anyone is able to do anything about it but the feeble/invincible cheat still makes all units either not die or everything dies when the wind touches them. 1) is there still gonna be a fix or alteration and 2) at this point do i just turn it on with the selected units on screen then turn it back off? when i do that my units are still alive and so are a few enemy units a little bit above my screen, but the rest of the units past that point die.

Only select your units? It only affected selected units for me when i tried so not sure why it’s affecting enemies for you.

I’m gonna try again and if it doesnt work ill post again.

So I tried it again and it did the same thing. I even tried it when the enemies were almost dead. It refilled their health bars back up to full and they werent dying. I tried individually selecting enemy units for feeble also. Both mine and the enemy units died. Am I doing something wrong? I’m selecting the units i want invincible and it’s making the whole map invincible.

Are you using it on steam or winstore version?

I’m in the same boat as thehavokwarrior, everyone seems to have infinite health (AI & me when doing campaign) when cheat is activated(windows store)

Been thinking of getting this, but probably won’t bother sans trainer update - go ahead and toss it in the (probably extremely long) list of things needing an update, and definitely don’t feel a rush. Longer it takes, better the discount will likely be when I finally get it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL

./100cnar

Is there a way to make it so the trainer does not effect the AI?

Read trainer notes?

health is not useful and feeble is dumb. the main story the mods are useful other the two. the matching part you really cant have any on it will lag or something like that.

I’m having trouble halo wars um when I use invincible everyone is invincible including the enemy.

the feeble enemy cheat blows everyone up including me. it was funny but if you can fix this would be a big help :smile:

1 Like

People abused the trainer online, i lost interest.

Infinity says my installation of Halo Wars Definitive Edition isn’t a valid installation of the game even though I have always been using it whenever I play. This problem is all of a sudden. What should I do?