Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I play this game on Windows 10 by the way in case that helps.

Wait for a fix.

Please add windows store support

Hi STN,

Thank you for placing HW:DE (W10 app store version) in your queue to get working again.
I am also having the issue where Infinity does not see the game installed.

Is there an more accurate ETA, than wait for a fix?

Thank you.

Try now

awesome, TY so much!

Same here Feeble killing all the units including mine and the same about invincibility :confused:

Read trainer notes?

Yeah I need to mouse over the unit I want to use F1 (or F2) but itā€™s not working

My mouse never the left the right tank but most of the mobs on screen are invincible (I use F1 wait less than a second and pressed again F1.

I can link only one image :confused:

Same with F2 My mouse was on the mob (black square) but my lef tank was killed too.

The game version is 1.12.186.1.2 ans itā€™s the windows store Edition.

Happening to me, too.

So I have this game and it keeps saying that I donā€™t have it and when I drag the image it says ā€œCatastrophic failureā€ and same with the second option, any ideas to help?

Update infinity

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same problem with the trainer not recognizing the exe file.Itā€™ll launch the game from the trainer but itā€™ll say Failed to start game and the cheats wonā€™t allow me to enable them. Itā€™s only this game Iā€™ve had trouble with so far.

This trainer is for windows store version not steam.

I have Steam Halo Wars Definitive Edition but when I click on play I get an error message saying failed to start game but the game still starts in the background and I canā€™t toggle cheats. Iā€™ve seen posts that this is for steam, then for windows version. So which is it? Iā€™m thinking the problem is I always have to play in safe mode otherwise it crashes to desktop immediately. Full-screen doesnā€™t work for me for some reason but Iā€™m able to play in windowed mode.

See above your comment. Its for windows store version not steam

https://www.wemod.com/cheats/halo-wars-definitive-edition
See in the top right corner ?

But when the discussion was started it was for steam then windows store support was later added.

Oh ok iā€™ll leave that to STD. It his so ok ā€¦

Infinity v4 update messed it up and i ended up unmessing it. The trainer has been for winstore since launch - infinity v4 mistakenly marked it for steam breaking this trainer.

Itā€™s all good now for Winstore

Will you release a steam version?