Hardspace: Shipbreaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hardspace: Shipbreaker
This is the official discussion topic of the Hardspace: Shipbreaker Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Oxygen
3. Unlimited Fuel
4. Unlimited Item Durability
5. Unlimited Tethers

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/26/2020
    Started development

• 06/26/2020
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 08/01/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/27/2020
    Unlimited Tethers cheat added

• 12/29/2020

• 04/28/2021

• 06/30/2021

• 09/20/2021

• 01/01/2022

• 04/20/2022

• 05/30/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Hardspace: Shipbreaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you for this

1 Like

Can you add unlimited tethers to this.

1 Like

There was an update to the game, crashes for me when I use the “Unlimited Item Durability” Cheat.

Thank you! Would it be possible to add an option to pause the shift timer?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Steam-79. :slight_smile:

The last update for this game was the 25th June. The trainer was released on the 26th June.

Since this is an early access game, you’ll probably need to expect the game to update frequently and therefore break the trainer frequently. I’d advise turning off automatic updates for this game on Steam and only updating the game manually when a new trainer for each new game version is released. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything works great for me!! Thank you!

1 Like

just wondering how the oxygen cheat works?

1 Like

Game crashed first time activating, unsure it is was related to buying too many tethers, as 15 is max you can have.

You should consider adding:
Unlimited Time
Unlimited Tethers
Keep Cutting Tool Temperature Low

2 Likes

The game itself isn’t terrifically stable yet, so it’s not surprising the trainer is causing crashes. CTD’s are a common topic on the Steam forums as it is.

What I’ve noticed, however, and found strange, is that the trainer will work the first time until a crash occurs, and then stop working entirely on subsequent plays. The trainer will report “Playing” as if it is running, but toggling options does nothing. A reboot sometimes fixes it, but it’s not consistent.

1 Like

Correction: Run the game, start a new shift, then activate the trainer. ONLY “unlimited oxygen” works reliably, all others may cause problems.
“Unlimited Health/Fuel” eventually started throwing in-game warnings about either being low, when they showed at max.
“Unlimited Item Durability” would inevitably trigger a graphics bug where the entire screen gradually turns black as you pan the camera.
“Unlimited Money” affects both debt and LT, so activating it will “finish” the current game. Additionally, maxed-out LT prevents you from actually buying any upgrades, the quantity will show as 99999/99999 in the store and it won’t let you make a purchase.

1 Like

Would like it if it updated this or next update

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Changes:

• Unlimited Tethers cheat added

1 Like

Just Voted towards updating this. If you get a chance please look at updating this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

table broke with latest update, we also have charges now, i could not get anything to work on current table, with any luck it will be a simple fix, but now we have charges to make inf also.
hoping this gets ironed out, and thank you for the work you put in to this table.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

game crashes when I use unlimited item durability and unlimited tethers.

everything works except the Item durability for me

1 Like