Hardspace: Shipbreaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Hardspace: Shipbreaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

when I enter/leave the hab all while this wemod is running, the game crashes. Unlimited tethers , Oxygen does not work if I start deconstruction new Ship before start wemod

Can you add unlimited time?

3 Likes

Same here. I was about 80% done with deconstructing an Atlas, and the game crashed.

1 Like

could you add unlimited money and xp pls

Cheats crash game when loading please fix.

Hum, what if we get, instead of the infinite cheats, a refill cheat? Oxigen gets low, you press num1 and it goes back to full. Would that reduce the chance of crash?

Changes:

game was updated to 1.0 today, trainer needs an update.

Would be nice if a few more options could be added, please, that I see available in trainers on other sites. No overheat, deposit items anywhere, stop time, no suit damage, and a no fail demo charge disarm. Thanks for considering.

1 Like

the trainer might be preventing the game from actually saving. I done to runs with it and each time the second I leave the game the save is gone

none of the cheats work for me but i have had no game crashes

Unlimited Oxygen not working

@STiNGERR : Would be great to get this game in the queue for an update please.

done runs with out launcher they save so launcher might is likely stopping the game from saving

are you referring to returning to the hab or exiting the game entirely.

You cannot save a game if you exit the game completely, that has been a thing since the day it was created.

You CAN However, return to the Hab to end your shift and then go back to that same ship, provided you do NOT return to the main menu.

If its not working on v1.0, then it might very well be the trainer.

but if its something by exiting the game mode to the main menu or closing the game entirely, thats not the trainers fault.

Least that is what i understand from the Discord info and patch notes.

EDIT: I Stand Corrected, one of the things for V1.0 Release was the ability to end the game, exit out and come back.

so the trainer just might be doing something

I was speaking about a Complete reset. despite being rank 8 and thus entered the hub I crashed and when I went back to the game I was set back to rank 1 despite having set to skip the tutorial. and after removing that save and in the hub after a rank up to test I hit save and quit and it still happened
and it was 1.0

oooh, that is different. ok.

well, there are some people on the BBI Hardspace Discord who are working on the mod, the Torph guy, was the best mod we had for the Early Access, chances are, soon as he and a few others get a working mod, you will have the same stuff again.

Changes:

(fast Test, Unlimited Oxygen doesnĀ“t work.)

NVM Oxygen does now work, ty =)

2 Likes

Unlimited Health and Oxygen do not seem to work.
Unless iā€™m missing something, unlimited health has never really worked for me.
Oxygen isnā€™t really a problem anymore for me either, since I upgraded my helmet, but stillā€¦