Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi! I just bought the game today and downloaded the trainer today. I can’t seem to get the Unlimited Items cheat to work. Though I believe everything else does work for me. It would be great if someone could look into this!

Thank you so much! I appreciate the help!

Almost everything works great on the mod except the unlimited items, which doesn’t work. An update would be greatly appreciated, please and thank you!

Before today F6 was working, and today it is linked to F5

You have probably accidentally changed the hotkey.

To edit hotkeys, simply click the hotkey in the WeMod desktop app, then press whichever key on your keyboard you want to set it to.

Ok i will try that, thank you

hello the unlimited Items cheat not work and after put it off i cant craft anything or buy things that i dint have !! i cant play the game right and the only i see is that i have to start the game new from the first day !! :cry:

Hello, not to be a bother but the unlimited item option is no longer working. I even tried messing with items in “Cheat Engine” and came to my own conclusion after a few days of play that the items “change location” with the saves. Though that probably doesn’t help, I just wanted to inform you it is still not working but do not wish to be a burden or anything. Just thought you’d like to know something glitched or had an error. All the remaining cheats seem to be running fine.

[While I am here may I make a request?]

• Full Animal Love
  • Animals Fed
  • Happy Animals
  • Clean Animals
  • Max Growth Animals
  • Easy Craft
  • Max Hearst Townies + Deities & Sprites

Thank you for all your hard work, I hope your new year is bright & fulfilled!

4 Likes

Something weird had just happened to me. I save really often after my game crashes a lot and the last time it crashed, my most recent saved file is gone and I lost 21 days of progress in the game. Please help with this issue. Thank you very much!

this trainer is dead and never will be updated its been 2ys according to the Wemod App and he did post that Unlimited Item work but ONLY FOR SEEDS again ONLY FOR SEEDS witch SUCKS yes because there should be an Easy Craft instead

1 Like

The Harvest Moon: Light of Hope cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Does these cheats work on harvest moon light of hope special edition?

Unlimited items does work, if i buy 2 seeds it changes to 100 and stays 100, but ONLY if i buy 2 or more items (works for stones, wood, ores, cooking items, seeds, and other “consumables”). I’m running into an issue with unlimited stats. it was working fine yesterday (7/6/22) but now its not working? i can start the game with it on, but as soon as i load my file it turns off… not sure if i did something wrong or if its just a bug.

Ultimate Money and Ultimate Stats keeps turning itself off when i start the game with Wemod

1 Like

Thats some pretty neat cheats for the OLD Harvest Moon game! Thanks I saw some others have a trainer for the new one too already but seem kinda shady I prefer Wemod.

unlimited stats won’t work
can someone help me?

1 Like

Yep, Unlimited Stats (Stamina) still doesn’t work. :frowning: