Hatred Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I see you bought Pro, cant let that go to waste you know.
It should normally be easy to se it up. But could be something with the game version of yours.
Could you upload the .exe in a .zip format?

Then you could meanwhile test some other of our trainers with the Infinity App instead :slight_smile:
Our dev can be on it when he get on.

1 Like

i have a feeling it might be the version of the game as well.

how do i zip .exe?, is that the file in “program file (x86)” ?

you want me to zip the whole hatred file or 1 specific file inside the hatred file?

sorry you are dealing with a noob here haha

Go to the path you find hatred, like the one i showed above.
Find the .exe and right click it. Send To --> Compressed (Zipped) Folder.

Then you upload that .zip file to this forum.
The upload button look like this: , you find it above on the toolbar :slight_smile:

thanks for that, looks easy, but i cant seem to locate any .exe files

Only application (.exe) file there is the unintstaller.

Could you check Hatred/Engine folder? Could be its there.
Btw, do you have a shortcut to hatred on your desktop?
Then you can find the .exe easy.

Go to the shortcut and right click to properties.
Then you would be on the Shortcut tab, look at target.
There should be a path, you see the path in the spoiler under.

As you can see. C:\Program FIles\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
Is the path to CCleaner. Go to hatred and see whats the last folder, for CCleaner its CCleaner.
For Hatred its something else. Then you look for the Hatred.exe in that folder.
It can maybe be named Hatred64.exe like CCleaner had or maybe a weird name.

CCleaner Shortcut.

Hope i explained it good enough :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

thanks heaps, i managed to find it and created the zip file but when i upload it, it tells me that the file is too big but i checked how big the zip file is and its only 12.4mb :frowning:

Seems like we hit a wall all the way. Could you upload it to Mediafire.com then?
Afterward just post the link here.

ok i think this is it hahah http://www.mediafire.com/file/p9v26p3mhg51u81/Hatred-Win64-Shipping.zip

Okey, then i cant do anymore for you i think.
We just have to wait for a developer.

Im going to mention @REPPiN here as well. Then he can look at it when he comes on.

thanks heaps, you have helped so much, cant thank you enough for all your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

@yayors Yeah, that’s a quite old version of the game
but listen, I’m making an exception, PM me with the name of the cracked release you have :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

thanks so much, if its too much trouble don’t worry about it, i’m not sure what the name is, where can i find it?

@yayors Released! :stuck_out_tongue: enjoy

hello reppin I have the exact same problem as he has, can I have some help if its not too much trouble?

Unlimited health doesn’t work with explosions, I’ve died plenty of times from random small explosions like grenades and ovens blowing up besides me.
Also the Unlimited vehicle health doesn’t work either, I always get blown up after a minute of getting in it

I’ll look into it asap

1 Like

Got an issue with survival, only way to kill red skull guys is to kick them down and then execute them but after wave 6 you cant kick them down anymore so you cannot advance to wave 7. Pretty sure this is a known bug but does anyone know any work arounds until this is fixed?

Thanks

The Hatred cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@pacific00 does it work now?

Unlimited Health and Armor was stopped work. Please fix it. <3