Hatred Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hatred
This is the official discussion topic of the Hatred Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Vehicle Health
3. Unlimited Armor
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Unlimited Grenades
6. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 05/16/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/01/2017

• 06/06/2018

• 02/01/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Hatred trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added unlimited vehicle health
  • Added unlimited armor

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Hatred trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for the lastest minor update of the game

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Would it be possible to add fast XP gain for survival mode?

1 Like

is there a way to get this to work on a pirate copy? banned in my country.

Probably. But we dont associate with pirates.
No links will be posted here.

If you want it, its probably a google search away.

What country do you live in?
In most countrys it is illegal to buy them within the country itself but you can buy them somewhere else (In germany atleast)

It should work as long as the version is the same and the directory structure/exe name isn’t different.

we have pretty strict laws here in Australia, its been region locked so that’s why i cant buy it either.

how do i check what version is needed? and directory? sorry new to all this.

Its pretty much impossible to say before you buy the game.
We dont know anything before you install the game you are getting.
Although its a high chance its the same. You cant really really tell yet.

My opinion on it is that i dont see why you would go out of your way to buy a mediocre top down shoter. Its just okey, i wouldnt go through all the trouble.
But you can try.

i guess i can go without, any game that’s banned here i try to get my hands on it, wanted cheats to get through it quicker because I’m not the biggest fan of top down shooters.

Yeah i see. Of course you could probably buy it on ebay or download the cracked version. But, if im gonna put my own opinion out there.

The game isnt worth it. I didnt find it interesting. But of course, everyone dont think the same way as me. So find a torrent site or buy it on eBay or something. Thats your best bet.

Or maybe some DRM free site.

oh, maybe i worded my original post wrong, since the game is region locked here in australia i had to download a cracked version of the game but infinity wasn’t picking it up, so i was wondering how i could get it to work.

you do have a good point on the game tho i played the first chapter and all i did was shoot lol, i was going to use the cheats just to see the story line quicker that’s what sucked me into getting it.

Ah. Sounded like you didnt have it. Nvm then.

When you say it dont get picked up up. You mean it dont show up in “My Games” in Infinity right?

Have you tried to add the path to the .exe file of the game?

yeah that’s what i meant haha, i don’t know anything about paths and .exe i recently switched over to pc so all this is new to me, last time i used a pc was 2001 haha, any help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

Okey, im going to try to explain it. Im not home so i cant show you pictures.
Ive not done this on version 2 of Infinity. But i believe it should be kinda the same.

Try to go into Infinity and search after Hatred. When you find the icon of it you click on it and a new screen should pop up. Then it should say, pick folder or manually find game.

(Sorry, a while since i did this. But think it should say that)

You have to manually find the game now, since im not home i cant show you this with a game but basicly what you do is going to.

First finding the install path for the game.

Example to a path

This is the path to the installation of Notepad++
I know its not a game, but you will most likely find your games in the Program Files.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++

What i could get from the interwebz is that Hatred is installed here:
Non Steam Version C:\Program Files(x86)\Hatred
Steam Version C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Hatred

You have to navigate there through the Infinity window and then se if Infinity picks up on the .exe in that folder.

Alternatively, you could reinstall Infinity.
After uninstalling you could try to delete these folders.
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\local\Infinity
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\local\Daring Development

And the content of these.

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\Cache
C.\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\Cache

Then install Infinity again and see if it works. If it dont, it could be a problem with your vesrsion of the game.

1 Like

thanks so much, infinity is showing the game in “my game” section, but now the cheats wont activate for some reason,i hear the sounds when i activate cheats but nothing happens, i signed up to get the app to see if that would work but cant find where to download it from.

Could you right click and go to properties. Then go to compabillity and add run as admin.
On the Infinity.exe and try if anything change then. Sounds strange that Infinty give feedback but dont show ingame.

Set a program to run as admin

Like this

About the app :slight_smile: Its not an app yet, but we got the next best thing.

They will build an app later, its on their list.
Go to the page WeMod.com/Remote if you add that to your screen on iPhone / Android.
Infinity Remote App Pro Tip

Check out this. It works very well for me. Just ask if there are problems.
Could you upload your .exe to the page just zip it and upload.
Then i bet the developer @REPPiN could take a look i guess.

1 Like

so i went to properties and applied “run as administrator” for infinity

i set up the web version of the app and works great, detects the game

i launch the game and wait until i start playing to activate any cheats, once in the game i check one of the boxes for a cheat and a tick comes up inside the box then goes away a second later.

thinking of just giving up on it, don’t want to be a hassle anymore haha