Haydee Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Haydee
This is the official discussion topic of the Haydee Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Fly On Jump Up

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/07/2019
    Started development

• 11/07/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Haydee cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hello!

I have enabled the Unlimited Health once , and now after closing the WeMod Application and even restarting the game, it is stuck in unlimited health and it cannot be disabled. I saved the game after I disabled said feature, and tried saving it once enabling / disabling again. Still stuck in unlimited health.

Is there a possible solution for this? (I needed it for one specific safe-death spot, not intentionally the entire game :s )

Hello and welcome to the community. :wave: :smiley:

I don’t have this game, so I can’t provide you with a definite answer. But just in case, look through the files in the game’s install directory, which by default is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GameName
For a configuration (.config) file. Open this in Notepad and search for a health value that you might be able to edit. (Make a backup of the config file before changing anything).

Hopefully someone else will come along and provide a better answer if this doesn’t help you. :slight_smile:

Hi, so i tried the trainer today, but i have an issue.
Whenever i activate any of the options, it doesn’t enable.

Could you guys please add a speedhack multiplier and like something to keep key items always highlighted even through walls or still from a far distance?