Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

We update trainers based on the amount of votes it gets. The more votes it gets the more popular the trainer is with our community! Best way to get a trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app!

I have spend my points voting for it, however it’s nowhere close to the aim for the update :cry:

The trainer was just updated on the 21st of June so it will probably take a bit for it to gain a good amount of votes! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

problem with that is we literally just got done doing so like 5 days ago…

At least on my side. When I turn on the cheats and wait a few minutes to let them load. They turn off and don’t want to turn on, or show on and do not do anything even after some of the mods have loaded positively

Hey! We actually updated the trainer with another creator. That thread can be found here

:slightly_smiling_face:

The Hearts of Iron IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

UNLOCKED ! thanks stingerr

Does this affect AI?

no, used it and it never affected any of the AI

1 Like

A bit late to the party, maybe the game has been updated since, but some cheat doesn’t work.
One day construction, unlimited fuel and unlimited convoy.
The first two activate but have no effects, the later just won’t activate.

Make sure your using the most up to date steam version of the game
We will take a look at this and see what’s up.

The game is now updated. Some cheats don’t work now :frowning:

Please update the trainer, the game has been updated recently and some of the mods don’t work.

An update would be really nice.

Hi, Upgrade coming? 1.9 :star_struck:

1 Like

Love to see an update for 1.9!

I was using one of the trainers and it said it couldn’t detect the opened game. Could it be possible it is because the game opens a launcher first and then the game itself?

The Hearts of Iron IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like