Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

UNLOCKED ! thanks stingerr

Does this affect AI?

no, used it and it never affected any of the AI

1 Like

A bit late to the party, maybe the game has been updated since, but some cheat doesn’t work.
One day construction, unlimited fuel and unlimited convoy.
The first two activate but have no effects, the later just won’t activate.

Make sure your using the most up to date steam version of the game
We will take a look at this and see what’s up.

The game is now updated. Some cheats don’t work now :frowning:

Please update the trainer, the game has been updated recently and some of the mods don’t work.

An update would be really nice.

Hi, Upgrade coming? 1.9 :star_struck:

1 Like

Love to see an update for 1.9!

I was using one of the trainers and it said it couldn’t detect the opened game. Could it be possible it is because the game opens a launcher first and then the game itself?

The Hearts of Iron IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hello Stingerr,

Thank you for updating the trainer. I have just tested it with HOI4 v 1.9.1 and Unlimited Organization is not working. This is the only cheat I use most of the time. Could you please check?

Thanks!

Hi, Stingerr
Sorry , but your trainer for Heart of Iron 4 La résistance doesn’t work actually unl-ed: supplies,fuel,organization and resources too. The same problem MRANTIFANS trainer has. So could you fix or update your trainer please, all your HOI community waiting for it. WELL the proofs of the troubles in the following…

P.S. WE TRUST YOU , WE NEED YOU :wink:

and one more screen of your hack too

Hello, would it be possible to get this trainer updated and fixed?

If a trainer needs an update then you’ll need to vote for it via the WeMod desktop app.

There is no option to request update for this mod or the other mod created by Mr Anti fun

The trainer still works comepletely fine for me, Mr Anti fun’s trainer is still compatable with the latest version of the game, mods included.