Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

what do you do once in the logistics screen? i tried selecting the areas where my bases are in very low supply, but it doesn’t do anything (like change the number to 999)
edit: im also getting low manpower, anyway to fix that?
another edit: i cant add factories, they always reset to the normal number

As far as I know and have seen the unlimited supply prevents units from losing supplies. Not change the actual number.
For manpower switch the subscriptions go scraping the barrel.

it works, sorry i am a bit new to hearts of iron, but thanks a lot!

You’re welcome!

What about the factories they reset after a while, whats up that?

the way i got it to work was just to build military factories everywhere, i then was allowed to build 1000+ factories, but you dont even need them, all you need is the console (to open the console its the ` button, left from the 1 key on my keyboard) and type “research all” without the punctuation ", it then should research everything instantly, and after, all you need being built is boats, because you’ll have 99999 storage of every vehicle in the game except boats (for example, you’ll have 99999 planes, tanks and vehicles/artillary, so you can build as many divisions as long as you have unlimited man power on so your army get get progressively bigger as time goes on)

when i started up my hearts of iron 4 game as the soviet union, it reset my factories again, then when i put them back to the number i wanted with all the cheats i had on, my factories reset after a day, i did it again and again and again and it kept reseting, but, when i went to trade a couple of tanks and planes, it said that i was producing 9.99 heavy tanks a day, yet i had no factories producing them, same with my planes, are they producing the vehicles even when the factories reset, or is the game glitched and it isn’t actually producing my vehicles after all? (i have the same result when i go onto production, i have 9.99 heavy tanks being built but no factories set on them, including that i can create divisions with tanks with no factories on them, and i have 4979 divisions in total, mostly on boarders, and it says when i go onto lend leases that i still have 99999 tanks and planes in storage, is it meant to happen or is it a glitch and im not actually producing any vehicles even though i have divisions with them included?)

Can’t tell you that. I’m not using the Factories cheat. It’s enough if I build them myself since with the other cheats (Max production) I only need 1 Factory per item.
But if it says you have enough tanks in storage there isn’t a problem is it?

there wasn’t a problem, i was just wondering if you guys implemented it, thanks for clarifying, also, whenever you get time or even if you want to (im not bothered its just a suggestion, you dont need to include it if you dont want to) i was wondering about a cheat for instant naval invasions/paratrooper invasions, im not bothered if you dont include it, its just that i want to send 150 divisions to japan to invade and it takes 470 days to prepare for the invasions, so i normally send them out a couple of divisions per invasions at a time now (the console command instant_prepare is only for developers of the game), and it would be cool for a cheat like that existed in infinity, unless a cheat exists on another website you have seen, and i would greatly appreciate if you could send me a link if there is one, thanks a lot btw for helping me

Well You’re welcome. I didn’t make the trainer though @STiNGERR would have to make the Naval invasion option.
But from my experience it’s better to send max 10 divisions over conquer a bit and then send the rest. With the instant move cheat it faster than sending all over.

i attempted to use the unlimited resources cheat, but it doesn’t seem to work
any ideas how i can get it to work or does it require a fix?

You switch to ressources map overlay and click on every province that has ressources

I did that and still nothing has changed, I don’t understand

Let me quickly Test it for you.
Will be back in a bit

Edit:
@Mei-Day what game version are you running? For me it fails completely to attach. I noticed though that the game had an update. Maybe because of the anniversary.

Sadly the trainer is not updated for 1.4 :confused:

same problem, unlimited resources not working either

max production aint working either

national unity doesn’t stay turned on as well

Yeah @STiNGERR the new update did indeed break the game. Would be nice if you could update it as soon as you have time

The one day [national focus, constr, research repair] toggles do not work for me anymore since the DLC. The unlimited’s seem to work the same as usual.