Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Will this be updated?

It will be as soon as STinGERR has the time to do so. Bear in mind that there are a lot of trainers in need of an update and many game releases/requested games so it can take a while. Please be patient

In the newest Version 1.4, One Day recruiting does not work for me
edit: All of the One Day cheat does not work aswell

none of the cheats work atm until it is updated or maybe try reverting back to an older version of the game

Doesn’t work for me either atm. But using console commands kinda fills the need while I wait :slight_smile:

Max Production, One day repair, one day construction, unlimited resources & one day recruiting all these no longer work for me but they used to three weeks ago.

This game doesn’t work anymore with the most recent update. Would much appreciate with an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please update the mod

everything except the factory cheats, unity cheats and the unlimited nukes work those ones dont and it annoys me

An update would be very appreciated.

1 Like

Like PUR3M4YH3M I think an update would be appreciated

As soon as @STiNGERR has some time he will update it. Keep in mind that this is not the only trainer in need of an update and that it might take a while

does it still not work?

Seeing as I said 10 Hours ago that stingeer will update it as soon as he has time and he didn’t respond yet. No

1 Like

Do any of these cheats reflect on the AI aswell?

No. Only thing that might happen or will happen is if you use the ressource cheat and the AI takes that province they will have the ressources

I hope he update will happen soon, or its just me for stuff not working

Not just you, seems the 1.4 to 1.4.1 update broke some of the cheats. I know unlimited political power, and army/air/navy xp work, but it doesn’t seem as though the 1 day Focus/Tech or super production work. Unsure about the others

Just wanted to give my appreciation for a trainer that actually works in Ironman mode! Getting things to work in Paradox games like that is always a bear. Even if it’s only the political power/xp cheats right now, it gives me hope of things to come!

one day construction, production, national focus etc won’t work, all the rest work though