Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trainer Updated

2 Likes

The Hearts of Iron IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The one day construction doesn’t seem to be working. Same with Max Production.

1 Like

Max production… sort of works. For some things, and seemingly at random. Definitely doesn’t work for ships, but occasionally I would just suddenly have 99999 infantry equipment/whatever my factories were building. One day construction is for sure not working, yeah.

Everything else seems to be working, though, so… just wanted to say props, and thanks for all the hard work.

Is the trainer for the 1.4.1 version of the game ?

Yes, updated to and tested with version 1.4.1

Ok, good to know that it is for 1.4.1, but the small problem is that max production and instant construction don’t work.

I’m also having issues with the Add X Factory. It will add, but after a day or 2, all added factories go away.

Edit: Further testing seems to show that, if I use Add X Factory, but then complete a Focus that increases the number of factories(no matter if civilian, military or naval), it resets the total factories to the actual existing ones in provinces, so that any added ones that don’t technically exist are removed. Good luck trying to figure that one out :stuck_out_tongue:
2nd Edit: Same happens if you finish building a factory via construction.

V—Only problem with that is, not compatable with ironman mode

edit again: now 1.4.2 :-/

If u have problems with instant construction and equipment might i suggest console commands

the one day construction and repair dont work

I mean… those don’t really work so much in ironman mode. That’s why I was so impressed in the first place, because getting any kind of trainer to work with a Paradox game is hard as balls.

After a few days Civilian, Military and Navel factories reset.

Add factories and one day construction are broken. Any ETA on a fix @STiNGERR ?

Will take STiNGERR a while to fix these as there are other cheats that need updating and developing the last update to this cheat was over a month ago so it’s no longer very high up on the priority list

when I use the resource cheat, it shows that I have the 999, but when I look at my resources in the diplomacy or then manufacturing tabs, they say I have 0

1 Like

Still no update @STiNGERR?

Haven’t gamed in over a month and was hoping this would be working again.

AAA titles are releasing left and right and his focus lies on making those.

1 Like

Could you plaese update this game please

Wrong forum.

What you mean wrong forum? Are you saying that i shouldnt post here anything about upadating the game??