Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi @STiNGERR pls update the cheats for this game

4 Likes

hi @STiNGERR pls update this game

6 Likes

This is completely out of service after the recent update. I’ve noticed that this author does a lot of the grand strategy games, and that the majority of them also seem to be out of order due to updates.

Is there some way that we can get an idea of the eta for fixes? It would stop people from asking constantly! Maybe another modder can assist Stingerr with his backlog - the poor guy seems swamped!

3 Likes

No ETA’s are given.
It will still take him some time surely.
Wish I could say something better

2 Likes

It is now broken, the game has been updated to 1.5.1 cornflakes. Nearly half of the functions are now broken. Please fix thank you!

2 Likes

The Hearts of Iron IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Increase World Tension cheat added
  • Decrease World Tension cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

My duuuude.

Thank you for the update @STiNGERR that should shut some people up

1 Like

Adding factory types creates the wrong type of factory (Add civilian factory instead gives military factory, ect), Additional factories are not permanent and revert as soon as the factory count changes in-game by other means (national focuses for example). Unlimited resources does not include rubber, at least for Germany, and finally the trainer needs an option for Unlimited ‘command power’ a new resource added in the 1.5 update

1 Like

You’re the best, man!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

2 Likes

Again thank you for updating the trainer @STiNGERR, we all appreciate what you do for the community.

One day construction is only affecting the game player? Does the computer also affect?

Hey @STiNGERR , I think the unlimited resources cheat is broken as when I go onto my resources mode (the little digger bucket tab in the bottom right hand corner) and click on the states with resources, they don’t give me 999/999, unless the cheat has been updated so that the resource cheat works differently.

EDIT: nevermind I was just being a goof, I found out how to use it, great cheat, great work and thanks for making it compatible with the new update!

ANOTHER EDIT: I think max production isn’t working with the new update.

Hey @STiNGERR the game had an update and now unlimited political power doesn’t work.

1 Like

[Report] Political power isn’t working.
(Other hacks are OK)

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Thanks, unlimited political power now works like a charm. Any chance you can add some more cheats for the new DLC such as unlimited Command Power, or your commanders leveling up quickly! Thanks for continuously updating this cheat.

They updated again and now we can’t use the political power and man power

Wow and he just updated it 2 days ago. Wow damm game devs