Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

just tested it and works perfectly now

1 Like

no it does not, godmode and inf org do not work in volunteer divisions, going to test normal war soon.

update: inf org and godmode does not work on volunteer divisions, but does work in player’s own wars

@CompetentCake3 That’s because Volunteer divisions are not ‘player-owned’ so cheats do not apply to them, even if you were the one to send a volunteer division. They become AI owned, whilst you control them.

1 Like

that is factually incorrect because those cheats applied to volunteer divisions every single patch including the one small update that broke the trainer this time around (meaning the trainer for 3rd of December worked without any issues

3 Likes

yeah this still needs an update, inf org and godmode not working on volunteer divisions

2 Likes

Bitte Updaten. Der God Mode funktioniert weder bei Flugzeugen noch bei Infanterie. Danke

Fast Nation Focus tree works at the beginning but in the middle of the game it starts not to work anymore

1 Like

Strange, whenever I used this on HOI4 I got a blue screen of death.

1 Like

please bring back the 999 factory cheat

5 Likes

Would love for the unlimited factories to return, it made it better even though without makes you aware you need to watch more over to be making new ones

2 Likes

Hello, the unlimited resources mod as well as the instant railway mod is not working.

3 Likes

The unlimited resources and instant railways is not wanting to be active

4 Likes

Also reporting a small bugfix that came out which broke unlimited resources and instant railways

6 Likes

unlimited rescoures broke fr

3 Likes

Unlimited resource & instant railway broken.

2 Likes

Ya any estimate on when ya’ll are going to fix it? oh and if possible please bring back the 999 factories cheat. I’m sure a lot of people would apricate it thx

Hello MrAntiFun, I would like to say that it is worth updating this trainer to version 1.12.10, because in the current version of the trainer dated January 21, 2023, Unlimited Resources and Instant Railways do not work. And also, I really want you to return the Unlimited Factories cheat

3 Likes

instant railway and resources cheat arnt working.

3 Likes

Unlimited ressources and instant railway still DOESNT work, pls fix

5 Likes