Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

We makes cheats for the game. We dont update the game or have anything to do with the game.
Thats what he ment, since you say update the game.

1 Like

Sorry what i was trying to say is that the cheats need to update, because some of the cheats doenst work. Im sorry is just english its not my native language so sometimes i make mistakes on how to express properly.

The instant construction does not work. Factory backup for construction is like “expected build time: never”

BUMP, update to 1.4, thanks

Yes please , also can we somehow update resource cheats?

Would be nice if the cheats could be updated :slight_smile:

I guess we have to wait until the next dlc

need an update please

1 Like

Yeah, unlimited resources does not work, also the factories re-set after constructing buildings, as well as one-day construction.

It works well enough even with those issues, but it is bothersome.

1 Like

has the cheats been updated lately please id like to know<3

one day construction doesn’t work

1 Like

the trainer has not been updated since around June last year so anything that wasn’t working then won’t be working now but everything else should be fine

People have already complained about this ages ago when we first found out it didn’t work please go back through the discussion and read what people have said before posting

The last time this trainer broke was on the 21st of august when patch 1.4.2 came out.
Though you’re right in saying it does not work currently and that people have complained.
@STiNGERR will get to it when he has time

Tell @STiNGERR to take their time there’s no point in rushing STiNGERR because that could lead to other part of this trainer or other trainer that they are working on to not be functional

2 Likes

I want to let @STiNGERR know that the unlimited resources command isn’t working, just to let you know buddy

1 Like

Hello today new DLC will release for HoI4. Will trainer patch with it?

1 Like

DLC just released and trainer doesn’t work fyi @STiNGERR .

2 Likes

Yeah, the newest DLC waking the tiger came out and version 1.5 of Hearts of Iron and your mod on infinity doesn’t work with the newest update. @STiNGERR

3 Likes

Update please

i know he has a lot of stuff to do but this has not been updated since august

2 Likes