Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@ptondo some of these game devs are vicious, lets push tons of updates in a few weeks time.

They needed to bring out a hotfix for their newest patch cause they broke nearly everything.

I have version 1.5.3 and Fast Movement and Political Power and Man Power doesn’t work,pls do something.

Ok i’ll help you. See above comments. Hows that ?

I’ll help you even further

There you go

update it -. -

It was updated before Paradox noticed they ■■■■■■ up the game with their 1.5.2 Patch and decided to put out a hotfix.
Since they will update the game more in the future, especially since the new dlc is broken, I highly advise Stingerr to wait more.

Then again. As soon as he has time he will update it

Half the things do not work: Political power, organization, fast movement, tension, man power. Please fix this soon thank you

Only things I have reported broken are Political Power and manpower.

The other worked fine for me. Are you using any mods?

The Hearts of Iron IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have found that it doesn’t allow me to use the trainer because it says the game is not found and I have tried moving it to the fix button like it suggests but it says it isn’t a valid version of the game.

That happened to me too austin5733. It was fixed when i uninstalled infinity and reinstalled it

Yeah reinstall and be sure to be on the newest update with Infinity. I tested the trainer and it works perfectly fine
Oh and be sure no AV is interfering

I can’t get my game to work for some odd reason. I recently purchased the DLC and now it says game not found I tried deleting it and reinstalling it, and it did not work. If anyone knows how to fix this problem please help me. Thank you.

Do you have an AV installed?

I got it to work, I had to create a custom. But I’m not sure.

Just wondering @STiNGERR if there is any way to make it where we can start instant wars instead of waiting years to justify. just was wondering if possible. its a great trainer as always keep up the good work. you guys do an amazing job

Adding factories doesn’t seem to be working for me.

`why you just can add factories by 1 not by 10 or 100?

because it was coded that way. Though I agree that should change.
@STiNGERR if the game ever updates again. Can you change that to a higher number?