Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thx mate but rly it need to be updated bcs when you annex any country you lost all the factories you added

Can somebody tell me why the value is always off and nothing happens when i click on a cheat? The sound comes but no effect

So, you might have seen this before or something, or it might just be me but in Multiplayer it seems to desync everyone? I know for a fact it wasn’t other people, only because it works fine after I disable them and restart. Would appreciate a solution if possible, thanks haha.

Its not made for multiplayer and won’t be fixed for that.

When I try to use the trainer, it says its having trouble downloading the cheats. I have tried to add the .exe but it didn’t help. Can someone please help me fix this?

Hey there some of the useful mods such as the adding factories mod. in game it adds the factories but after i do something in game the factories disappear.

The unlimited resources doesn’t work for me

And the Unlimited Manpower doesn’t work for me. It adds the man power and then it goes to the negative numbers.

Hope this is an easy fix and if you get a chance you can fix this issues.

1 Like

Also, the production cheat is not producing 999999 in one day, its still fast but not as fast as before.

Probably been suggested but any chance of 1 day war justification? Also a way to change faction percentages (fascist diplomatic communist other) within your own country would be awesome for the national focuses that require certain groups to have majority
I do know that the faction percentages can be changed with cheat engine - needs a value between search as there is an unknown digit. (22.12% would be 2212? as a value)

aye i think this need an update

Don’t mind my last comment, It was again my computer acting up.

Will there be an update for the “Man the Guns” expansion?? Asking for a friend. Love this game and the trainer!

When enough people vote for an update then yes

How does one Vote to Update a trainer?

Would love an update!

Vote for one.

@DarkNerd101 In the application if you go to the trainer there will be a request update button

Hi N1ceToMeetYou

I can’t seem to find this request update button, can you screenshot it or clarify exactly where it is on the page because I can’t find it on my application.

1 Like

I can’t see it on my app… :frowning:

Then something is wrong with your app.

It also already appeared on the top list of the requests > Updates page.
If you can’t see it update wemod or redownload it

Make sure to completely quit the WeMod app including from the system tray and then start it again and see if it shows for you!