Hello i"m Ridho

I have xbox kinect…,yesterday im buying…,im new gamer…pls teach me…how to using xbox connecting on horizon!!!tq:thumbsup:

Hey there Ridho, welcome to HorizonMB! Where are you from, if you don’t mind me asking?

Nonetheless, we appreciate you registering an account on our board and I’ll be happen to address any questions or concerns which you may have, although it would probably be in your best interest to contact a staff member instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

See you around the forum!

Hi and welcome to the site! All you need to use Horizon is a USB, an Xbox 360, and a PC that can run Horizon. Simply transfer the thing you want to mod (i.e your profile or gamesave) from your Xbox to your USB, plug the USB into your PC, start Horizon, and start modding.

Take a look at the tutorial section: https://www.horizonmb.com/forums/125-Horizon-Tutorials

If you need any help, feel free to PM me! See you around!

I"M appreciate to u admin and uzi reply my message,im from malaysian…!!thanks to teach me how use this horizonmb…,
its very easy…,to use…,…thanks again,…if i have any problem…i ask to u admin…!!:thumbsup: