Hello! I would like to know the cause for these errors

1. “these cheats may not work with your game version. do you want to test them out anyway?”

2. “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version.”

I am a Korean. You can use Google Translator.
the solution to these errors was approximated by searching
But I would like to know the cause of these errors.
This is an error that came from using the Halo the Master Chief Collection series.
I’m wondering if it’s because it’s been incorrectly downloaded to my computer as a 32 bit Halo or if the version is wrong.
Or is it not my computer or Halo’s problem, it’s just some sort of simple bug? I wonder!!! I appreciate it.

Hello there! Thanks for joining and using WeMod!

1. This error occurs when there is a mismatch of versions between the WeMod app and the game. This can happen if the game had recently updated and the trainer has yet to be tested for the latest game update. It can also occur if the game client has been modified in any way, such as mods from other sources. Or if you manually linked the game’s .exe to the trainer, in the scenario that WeMod did not find the installed game at first.

2. This can occur when the game has 32 bit or 64 bit versions available, and the user had launched the wrong one. But it generally occurs when there is a launch menu before the game launches. Such as the case with Halo the Master Chief Collection. The error may pop up if the trainer attempted to inject into the launch menu, not the game.
    With Halo, it’s best to launch the game first, then once the game has fully loaded, hit Play on WeMod.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!
I am using google translator.
Is the version of question 1 and the version of question 2 different?
The version in question 1 refers to the game itself and the we mode version, not 64-bit or 32-bit, right?

The versions in Question 1 refer to a game updating, and there’s a new version for it. It does not refer to the 32-bit or 64-bit.