Hello my name is I3loodDevil

Name / Gamertag / Username

Xbox One: I3loodDevil
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/I3looddevilz25/
Uplay: I3loodDevilz25
Origin: I3loodDevil

Gaming Platform I’ve had in the past and now!

I started my first gaming experience with a Atari 2600 pretty nice games for back in the day, I’d go back to Atari games because of the pure fun and enjoyment I had out of games, then I moved to a Sega Genesis…I loved Sonic, Wonderboy, Tanks ect…I moved up to a Nintendo 64, played a lot of wrestling games, Jet fighting games, some the old 64 classic’s, it was then I got a Playstation. God the amount of hours trying to clock the career mode in international Superstar Soccer Pro constantly over and over.I loved Crash Bandicoot and his Crash Team Racing, Resident Evil Series, Spyro Series, Tekken Series, Loved all the Need For Speed on playstation, also another car game I loved was driver and driver 2, Duke Nukem Series, and I loved the Tenchu Series. I moved to PS2 straight after, good games and lots of fun, moved on from that to xbox 360. I had loads of fun on Call Of Duty Series, The Horizon Mod that was so awesome to mess with. Then moved to Xbox One but then it sort of went downhill after that after I got more into PC games today.

Games
My current favourite games to chill out in is Farcry 5, Farcry: Primal, Fallout 4, Zombie Army Trilogy (Love decapitation zombies legs, arms and testicles lol, I’ve had a good laugh and snort watching there facial reactions after I shot them in the nards. LOL

Past modding experience
I’ve being using Horizon for a while, It’s easy and simple, I also gotta shamelessly admit I was a coder for AimJunkies back in 2010-2016 helping them as a tester, then a moderator to a coder, but that’s behind me I’ve left that disgusting group, with there lack of communication skills and rude and crude behaviour.

My Hobbies:
I love to surf, skate, tinker with objects, fix cars, Round up the horses ( trust me I make this a hobby, I’d like to see you try and round up my horses when there suborn af!) LOL

Why you joined / Where you heard of us
I was looking through all the Trainer Creators on google and noticed a pattern, they all seem to charge outrageous amounts per month just so you can unlock there trainers or premium trainers. I decided to google Free Trainers, A few came up but I noticed that WeMod kept popping up everywhere, so I thought why not give it a go there’s no harm and if they ask you for a membership then uninstall it, But behold they didn’t so I’ve been using there trainers for almost 2 months ( roughly) and I find there trainers are more update and doesn’t have a learning curve to get a trainer to run through your AV or WDS. It’s just easy, Install WeMod App, Install your favourite game that has a trainer on Wemod, play and enjoy endless amounts of fun.

Also the community admins/Community mods, mods, creators and Pro’s are really friendly and easy to talk to, they help you out as much as they can, and they always try to update trainers when new patches come out for game straight away. Overall best trainer community 10/10

5 Likes

Well welcome aboard i3oodevil ya nice place here.
Lotta nice people and lotta help here too
Ya i remember the 2600 bought it new and still have it and the box. Thats how old i am !
But ya have fun

Cheers @ptondo I’m old school but a 80’s kid. So I’m trying to sort out my twitch streaming times and Youtube content plus in my country area which is countryside (Rural), and the internet service sucks out here, so I can’t wait to move closer so I can get some of that FTTN 100/40.

Back to downloading all my games I had to un-install back in 2017.

Welcome to WeMod! Thanks for popping by

Cheers @Zach I’m enjoying it so much. Glad I found you guys. Have a good day/night :slight_smile:

Hi @I3loodDevil, sounds like you have a lot in common with many of us here, it is a great community, with very kind and helpful people. You discovered Infinity and the WeMod community much as I did after rage-quitting Middle-Earth: Shadow of War umpteen times. Like you mentioned, there are a lot of sketchy trainers out there, either they charge you, or have adware/malware tied to them. When that isn’t the case, they are just a pain to use! Infinity is a “game changer” both literally and figuratively as it is an all-in-one solution.

You’ll find quite a few of us older gamers here on WeMod (I’m 45). In my youth I was far more “hard core” as I had more time and skill, but now it is a great recreation and diversion for me. I care for my elderly (87 year-old) father, and though he’s quite independent, does need help with home repair and some tasks that are just too difficult for him now. Though I’m a software engineer by trade, I spent over a year as an operations manager for a construction company, so I have quite a few DIY skills.

It comes in handy, as my father hired some less-than-reputable contractors that essentially took advantage him. Really grinds my gears when seniors are taken advantage of. Fortunately, I’ve redone most of the work that was shoddily completed. There’s a few “big ones” left, but I know who to hire to get the job done properly and at a reasonable cost.

Usually, I game in-between tasks, or when I’m taking a break. I usually try to split up my jobs into no more than 3 hour stretches. Between my back problems and bad knees, even my dad has to remind me to stop for a while when I get engrossed in a project. I’ve taken a few days off after completing some rather large tasks, so it has been nice to chat with the WeMod community while I have the time.

I know all about lousy Internet service, so I feel for you there. Before I moved back to help dad, I had AT&T’s lowest-grade plan, and it was horrible, but all they had in my area. Fortunately, I now live very close to the main node, so now I have full fiber optic speeds with no data cap. Though far from cheap, it is worth it for me given my career and the time I spend on the computer.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to touching base with you from time to time!

Cheers @Telarius

Still no improvements with my ISP. Still got lousy internet service. 600+ Ping…fun not… LOL I’m getting bored of playing single-player games. I’m usually on everday 9 am to 5 pm doing streaming or Youtube content. Bleh god save me from this crappy internet speed and issue!!!