Hello this is about the paragon and renegade scaling cheat

for some reason the paragon and the renegade scaling scaled together even though i was trying to do paragon or renegade no matter which it was they both scale together and only the renegade side is shown.

Hey,

I mention @STN here so he can come and look at it.

If i hadnt played the game you talk about before i would never known what you game cheat you talked about.

Ive lost count of may cheats we have.
Thats why you should have posted it here, on the original topic so we can understand what you mean without confusion :slight_smile:

Is it mass effect 2 or 3 ? You may have to take a screenshot because i’ve no idea what you mean.

Must be ME3?

You didnt make Paragon / Renegade cheat on ME2 but on ME3 it is

yes it is mass effect 3 and to be clear it was the Paragon cheat imperticular that i was having the issue with because every time i went to use it it wouldnt just do Paragon but Renegade as well and force the look of Renegade on the charactor as well i wasnt sure at the time if anyone had said anything about that in the past and yes MrPrecise i will be looking at other comments and see if there is anything related if i come across another issue with a cheat. Im sorry i wasnt clear in my first message.

Do you know what cause that @STN
Sadly i dont own ME3 on PC to check for myself.

Well, there was an upgrade to infinity v2 and 3 and a lot changed inside the assembler so might be an issue there. I’ll download the game and check it out.

when i was trying to play the game and using the cheats in this case the paragon cheat (good character side) cheat was active but it also activating the renegade (bad character side) at the same time and you could only get the renegade side of anything from conversations with the npcs in the game to the fighting styles to everything about the game.