Hello wemod!

Hello,

I am new to wemod. I stumbled across wemod and was wondering why is it free? There are other trainers (I have never used a trainer before but will be looking to use wemod) out there that charge money for the more advanced cheats (basic ones are free), e.g. megadev. Why are all the cheats for wemod free? Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea of it, but just curious as to why it is free?

Also, I know this question gets thrown a lot, but is the trainer safe to use (from a virus/malware perspective)? I couldn’t find anything bad about wemod online but wanted to see people’s own experiences with it.

Thanks!

1 Like

We charge for our extra features not the trainers themselves :slightly_smiling_face: We have a mobile app you can use on your phone while playing to enable and disable cheats and also interactive controls that you can click on instead of using hotkeys!

We don’t distribute any malware which is another goal for us, to make a place where you can get all your trainers without having to worry about someone sneaking something in there :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome and enjoy WeMod!

1 Like

And to add to instinct comment a lot of anti viruses will say they are a virus but they are not from here. Most times need to disable your antivirus tho

2 Likes

Really appreciate the reply, that answers all my questions.

1 Like