Hellpoint Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Hellpoint cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello, can we please get an option for unlimited healing injectors?

is there smth wrong with the cheats ? cuz ive been trying to make them work for hours…i hear the sounds when i activate them, they show as activated in the trainer but when i go back to game they simply dont work as they should…im losing stamina when i run or attack and health when damaged and the 4th option doesnt even activate at all it only makes the sound when i press num4…is there smth special i need to do for the cheats to work or smth ??

Welcome to the community @RazerICE. :slight_smile:

Where did you get your copy of the game from, or is it cracked?

thx…been using wemod for 2 years now but its the 1st comment i make since i became a user…and its a steam cracked copy

There’s your problem. Cracked games are not the original store versions that the trainer is made for.

No trainer developer on the internet makes trainers to deliberately work with illegal copies of games. Because it is uneconomical and would turn the game developers against them for supporting crime against their intellectual property.

The only fix here is to buy the game legitimately.

More information: No support for cracked games? - #3 by Instinct

While he may have a cracked i dont and none of the cheats are working currently. im on steam and everything

infinite items works on the axion but health is odd im a vampire but its not at cap

Same. I bought the game on Epic Store legally but the cheats dont work. They definitely need updating!

I own the game legitimately and none of the cheats are working sadly. They could use an update

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, was made specifically for the Steam version. We offer no guarantee that it’ll work flawlessly with games from other stores. It may work, it may half work or it may not work at all.

Though it’s the same game, there are sometimes differences in the game engine’s code that will require a separate trainer to work flawlessly with different store versions.

I purchased my copy from a website that sells keys, will this affect the cheats? its a steam key.

This game has recently received a bug-fix update. Therefore the trainer will likely also be in need of an update to be compatible.

You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link will explain how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

Handy related links:

1 Like

Yes, Hellpoint definitely needs an Update, no god mode; I will keep voting for it :0(

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The cheats are broken. I only tested the stamina and items cheats. Items had Absolutely no effect, while the stamina cheat was oddly inconsistent. Most of the time stamina just wouldn’t drain, but my heavy attacks would still drain stamina, and the stamina than took quite some time to come back.

I realize this thread has been dead for 6 months so, there is probably not enough people playing to make it worth it, but the game was included in this months Humble Bundle. Up to you STiNGERR, have a good day!

Still working just fine on steam 1.3 version despite not being updated since being released.

Visually, it’ll look like your health/stamina/energy is draining as usual, or get ‘stuck’, but will usually snap back after you stop actively swinging/taking damage after a second or so - but otherwise in actual gameplay terms, won’t run out.

Only caveats are unlimited items doesn’t seem to work, and there are probably still some instant-kill effects that will ignore the trainer.

The cheats are a tad strange but do work.
example:
Toggle 1: unlimited health/ this will give unlimited health but the moment you get hit will knock your health down but so long as you can survive the hit your health resets upon the next hit. so you still take damage but you wont die in short.

Toggle 2: stamina/ after an attack it will lower stamina after first swing but stays flat after that first expense of stamina.

Toggle 3: energy/ as far as ive seen energy is the same as stamina.

Toggle 4: items/ sadly only seems to work on healing items, axons or souls some may say can not be consistently used for buffing levels. this has been tested on 09/11/2021.

Hopes this helps everyone.
                                                                             Thank you!

With the new game update and Blue Sun DLC out the cheats seem to no longer function, even as described by the last 2 replies.

1 Like

Needs an update now that the dlc has dropped. ;n;

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like