HELP! black ops 3 wont start!

i can load infinity, but whenever i click start game in black ops 3, it will not start. No errors pop up, but when i start the game via steam, it starts perfectly. This is the only game it happens to.

2 Likes

Okay, if you can start the game via STEAM, then try to load the INFINITY trainer tool, after the game’s campaign level has been loaded, if you want to use the trainer/cheats.

The tool should start the game, since you have the game on STEAM, or maybe the game’s got an update/patch, and the trainer isn’t launching the game, but this seems unlikely, imo.

Give this a try.

Attach and run Infinity, after the game level has been fully loaded. First, launch the game via STEAM.

After that, once the game level has been loaded, just ALT+TAB back to your desktop and start Infinity. Click on the START GAME button to switch back to the game.

When the icon says “End Game”, this means the trainer has been activated.

No luck, the infinity loading circle keeps spinning, and at some points, the game just crashes

I presume you are using theTrainer for the SINGLE player campaign?

I guess your problem might be related to the Anti-Cheat function, imo.

Though, I think Infinity 2.0 can bypass the Anti-Cheat, provided we can inject the .dll properly. Using a cracked version of the game, might bypass this, but it’s not advisable to do all this.

Maybe @STN will look into this trainer.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Trainer