Help I cannot run Horizon

How do i disable my anti-virus software?

I don’t know. It depends on what anti-virus you are using. You will have to use google.

Unless you don’t have an anti-virus.

Do you think you could help me personally?

What do you mean by “personally”?

Like talk me through it?

With voice chat? No, I’m not confident with speaking english enough for that. I will try to answer your questions through writing though.

Anything specific you need help with?

Like how t search for it.

If you had AVG antivirus you would Google “how to disable AVG.” So just put “how to disable” and then the name of your antivirus software.

Thats the thing idk what anti-virus i have.

Okay, are you the computer owner/administrator?

You seem to be lacking some basic computer knowledge. Do you have any children/friends/cousins/siblings/parents that could help you?

Google is also an option if you don’t want/can’t ask someone.

Anything horizon related should be posted here though.

Anyway, you can look at the installed programs list. It should be listed there if you have one installed. If you don’t recognize some of the names there, google them.

I once bought a laptop that came pre-installed with a paid anti-virus, so you might have one even if you didn’t install it yourself.

I was never taught anything like that at my school they were to focused on us being not able to do certain things that would allow us to have fun

Disabling my antivirus didn’t work I’m afraid.

I’ll explain you my problem from the beginning.i wanted to download games for Xbox 360.i downloaded my game from “games torrents.com” through utorrents,and I used xbox 360 extractor.now I want to open the the game in xbox.later i came to know that I want to download “XeX menu” for Xbox and I want to mod that with horizon.but my horizon does not show my “flash drive” or “hard drive”.I tried a lot and lot.i hope you will give me a solution.please give me a solution in detail with website to download “horizon” and "XeX menu.and a step by step procedure.please help me.
Thank you

You need a Jtag or RGH modified 360 to get games that way, and XeX menu is only for those types of systems.

Thanks for replying.How do I modify my Xbox?
And if I modify I want a genuine link to download horizon and XeX menu.
Please explain me about JTAG and RGH.

There’s plenty of tutorial online and on Youtube about Jtagt/RGH.

And the genuine link for Horizon is the one you find right here on this site, WeMod.

Without modifying can I get any games on my Xbox?
You are my only hope.please help me.please
Mr.steven I want to download genuine XeX menu .and I can’t find it.if u have the site please let me know.
If there is any other simple way to get games on my Xbox please please tell me the procedure in detail.

The only games or DLC you can get without modifying are DRM free versions of them.
Here’s some: Zippyshare.com - [now defunct] Free File Hosting

This is one of the best places to get modding tools & files etc… Look in Xbins>Xbox360>Dashboards to find XeX Menu. Remember XeX menu will only work on a modified system. There’s no reason to try putting it on a stock system. Go here: http://www.realmodscene.com/

There’s no other simple ways to do this. You should take some time researching this stuff, there’s plenty of info out there.

Thank you.I will try and come back to you.

Xkey (optical drive emulator) is pretty simple but it is expensive and requires you to take apart your console.