Help - Just Cause4

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Launch the game yourself then click Play. Spam the play key.

Uninstall wemod completely then install it again fresh.

i cant disabled the anntivirus

Canā€™t disable it ? Delete it then. Get rid of it probably also whatā€™s causing the problems
A lot of us on here hasnā€™t had antivirus for years. Windows defender is plenty

think its still detecting the torrent even if i uninstall it and install it back

Delete the torrent from your pc and download the game trough steam.

I did everything as u tod me N1ceToMeetYou

but how do i delette the torrent in wemod?

i tried uninstalling reinstalling wemod. ssame thing

If you know where you installed the steam version you can manually add the install path by selecting the down arrow next to the play button and then selecting ā€œadd custom installationā€ and then navigate to the Just Cause 4 exe from Steam

tried that also, no go

Are we back to finding the exe again ? What u mean no go ? Did you find the exe for the game in steam > common?
And that didnā€™t work either ? Itā€™s been like a week something funny is going on

You deleted all remains of the torrent ? Restart PC

https://api.wemod.com/infinity/download
Try that version of we mods just for kicks

[quote=ā€œptondo, post:29, topic:78424ā€]
e we back to finding the exe again ? What u mean no go ? Did you find the exe for the game in steam > common?
yes i found it

And that didnā€™t work either ? Itā€™s been like a week something funny is going on

You deleted all remains of the torrent ? Restart PC

https://api.wemod.com/infinity/download
Try that version of we mods just for kick
[/quote]
same thing

this is very weird

something is wrong with your system thatā€™s for sure.
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\WeMod
Delete that folder and try again

Dont even have that folder

The username part of that would be whatever your name is for the account so as an example, if cris7755 was the account on your computer the path would be ā€œC:\Users\cris7755\AppData\Roaming\WeModā€

Can someone help me viia team viewer

Can you join our discord so I can chat with you easier? Iā€™ll help you through teamviewer from there
After joining please go to the WeMod Support channel and say something :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m mute, I cannot talk
iā€™m disabled

Itā€™s text chat :slightly_smiling_face: but more like an instant messenger and has options so we donā€™t publicly post teamviewer info

Problem has been solved VIA teamviewer!

2 Likes