Help please

IM GETTING THIS RIDICULOUS ERROR STATING INSTALLATION HAS FAILED THERE WAS AN ERROR INSTALLING THE APPLICATION, CHECK THE SETUP LOG FOR MORE INFORMATION AND CONTACT THE AUTHOR. I NEVER HAD THIS ERROR BEFORE. IDONT KNOW WHY IM GETTING THIS. IT HAPPENED AFTER I TURNED ON MY GAME AND REDOWNLOADED THE CHEATS FOR RDR2 PC.

Hello and welcome to WeMod.
First things first, please refrain from posting entirely in caps lock. It’s considered a form of spam. Take a moment to review our community guidelines by clicking here.

This issue you are experiencing is most likely caused by an antivirus program.

1. Remove WeMod from your computer if you haven’t already, using the Add Or Remove Programs tool, which comes with all Windows PCs (use the search feature in the Start menu to find it).
  2. Turn off your antivirus software. Even if it’s the default Windows Defender.
  3. Download the installer from https://api.wemod.com/client/download and install the software.
  4. Add WeMod as an exception in your antivirus before you launch it. Log back in using “Switch User” after clicking the down arrow in the top-right.

If you have either of these, there are additional steps:

• Comcast / Xfinity - click for instructions.
  • BitDefender - click for instructions .
  • A school/college/university internet connection - use a VPN, there is an extra antivirus program on the school network that you have no control over. Try Opera Browser, which has a VPN built into it.

i appologize for the caps T_T loved you guys