Help Please

Hello

I help anybody could help

I just Subscribed to Horizon Diamond for a Month (30 Days) and when I try and Mod my Forza Motorsport 4 Profile to have all Unicorns it will not let me I dragged my Forza Motorsport 4 Profile to the Desktop and Opened it with Horizon’s Forza Motorsport 4 Tool it shows how much Money and XP I have and then it’s (Greyed) Out and I click the Garage Tab and it shows nothing

Do I need to have a Forza Motorsport 4 Profile which has not been used on Xbox Live for this to Work?

Thanks

I just did what you Suggested

I Signed Out and back in to Horizon again

When I open up my ForzaProfile in the Horizon Forza Motorsport 4 Tool it shows my Money and XP and then it (Greys) out Immediately after that

I just created a Brand New Xbox Live Account (Without Xbox Live) And a new Forza Motorsport 4 Save I did the First Introduction Race and I just put the USB in and Selected Mod on the Forza Motorsport 4 Tool and it worked

I have no Idea why I cannot use the other Forza Motorsport 4 Save’s which were Connected to Xbox Live in the past it seems it does not Work for some reason

Is it some kind of Glitch (Error) Why I cannot Add all Unicorn Cars to my other Forza Motorsport 4 Gamesaves which Used to be Connected to Xbox Live and Have been on the StoreFront?

Alright Thanks

Well I now have all Unicorn Cars on a New Gamesave and a New Xbox Account (Without Xbox Live)

This usually happens if there is a parsing problem when the tool is loading the profile. It disables the UI so you can’t edit the profile to potentially cause more problems. Can you upload your profile to www.mediafire.com?

You can attach the file directly to your post too. Just make sure you ZIP it first.

1 Like

About time we have it!