Help with modding

Bethesda made a service that allows people to upload mods to a sort of marketplace if I understand it correctly. It is not like the game charges you for using mods. Some people like to be compensated for their hard work, even if it is just a mod.

1 Like

Ok so I was able to download a version but it won’t open. It downloaded into 3 separate rar files. I provided the password it keeps asking for so idk really. Any advice?

When entering the password pay attention to where it’s un-raring the file(s) to. It sounds like you keep trying to open the rar container. If the password is correct you only need to do that once. It may be sending the un-rared file(s) to your documents folder or somewhere else.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m now at the very last step where I copy the crack files but I can’t find an explanation of exactly WHERE to paste them.

When you’re looking at the crack files in the crack folder select them all and right click and choose to copy them. Now go to where the game is installed, most likely C drive>Program Files(X86) and find the folder of the game. Hover over the folder and right click and choose to paste. Confirm/agree to all of them if prompted.

1 Like

ok. i did as directed and was given an error message. “the program cant start because binkw64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem”

i then got the same error message but its saying libScePad.dll is missing instead

ok i was successful in finding and downloading the missing files. the game will begin to start. screen goes dark and then it goes right back to my regular desktop.

It shouldn’t be this difficult to get a cracked game. The cracked games I get are already cracked and work fine.

You can also buy the game. G2A is ~9euro for legendary, ~19ÂŁ on GMG.

Where Steven instructed you to place the Patch.exe file is correct, you need to right click patch.exe and run as administrator so it can patch the files. If you just paste it in the game’s directory nothing will happen.

Where is patch.exe located I don’t see that in any of the files. I try launching the SE as an administrator and the scream cuts out like it’s about to start again only to return to my normal desktop

In your TES V directory,

Lol where the hecks the directory??? Im sorry I know I seem incompetent but I’m not seeing this anywhere

It’s wherever you installed the game, usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Skyrim

I don’t see it anywhere. I don’t know what I’m. Doing wrong. I took screenshots but don’t see where to post them

It looks like you downloaded Skyrim Special Edition, I do not have that and can’t really help you. I PM’d you the file I use but if you decide to go with special edition I’m not sure how to correctly patch that (or mod it for that matter)

Wherever you got the download from, it must have a forum post somewhere detailing the install process, does it not?