Help with modding

The one u sent me went to adfly…will that work?

Judging by your latest PM it looks like you figured it out, but for future reference anytime you get an adfly link (for anything not just Skyrim), just wait 5 seconds and click skip ad.

ok ive downloaded everything from the suggested location. is there a step by step guide on how to do this anywhere? i dont see any instructions on the page save for the extra downloads

The instructions are all on that page. Basically there’s 3 rar files for the main game. You extract the first volume and it will automatically extract volumes 2 and 3. Once extracted there will be an .exe file to install the game. It will install to C:\Program Files (x86)\Skyrim by default. Now download the patch fix from that same link. Extract the patch fix and place it inside the TES V directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Skyrim\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim). Now run the patch fix. Once that’s done you’re ready to open the Skyrim launcher, set your quality settings and launch the game.

It didnt download any rar files just the exe

theres no link on the page that downloads rar files. i have all the patches and the skyrim exe but no rar

Rars are what u downloaded the exe is inside the rars when u open them

I successfully got the game to launch. Thanks for all the help guys. A little more assistance if you could. I extracted all the files from the update and this pic shows what came out. I also all don’t see the TESV Directory anywhere in my program files. So which of these files do I copy and where to?

lol it looks like you installed skyrim to your desktop straight up with out a folder. Make a new folder called “The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim” and drag all of those files into it. Just make sure you get them all