Helping out!

a MASSIVE THANKS to Steve Wonda and NICK for all there help with my problem the last two days, but now i have the latest version of HORIZON it cant connect to the server for “ONLINE” mode :anguished: any advice please!?!

Sorry I couldn’t fix the problem, I worked on your original problem for 6 hours, the reason why you can’t connect to the server and why Horizon is running in offline mode is because there is something wrong with your computer. The only way Horizon opens on your computer from what I learned yesterday is if you put the compatibility mode as Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 5. Originally Horizon would’t open without running it in that compatibility mode, it would just show the logo and won’t open like you originally said.

Since Nick worked with you for so long on this he knows better than anyone that there is something seriously wrong.

Since you’re not a Diamond member you’re not missing out on anything, running the latest version in offline mode get’s you everything you’d have if you were in Online mode. Wish I could have been more help.

And the only way he can run Horizon (even in offline mode) is if he is running Horizon in the compatibility mode (Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 5) which basically means his computer is not compatible with Horizon because either their is a problem with .Net Framework 4.5.1 which is probably the reason since Framework 4.5.1 can’t update due to code 643.