Hero Siege Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hahaha me too i i am trying to use the trainer but the game crashes, </3

Would be cool to have the level up hack work again :slight_smile: someone have a method to level while we wait for stn to update? :slight_smile:

@STN Hey! Any updates on this trainer comming soon?

Well this game is a proper pain in the ass to train and they keep updating it. I need to find a free day to work all day on this trainer.
It isn’t even updating the trainer at this point, it is making the trainer from scratch!

The trainer barely has any users so not very popular especially no PRO users so it’s very down in my list of to-do.

1 Like

Understood.

Thank you anyway! :smiley:

I’ll be waiting.

Ah unfortunately this trainer isn’t working, none of the options work and I hope an update might come sometime soon.

plsss update the game its such a fun game

Is this game going to be updated?

This needs an update please

Yes, please update the trainer if possible. I know Hero Siege is just a small little indie game (that has been around awhile at this point) but I’ve literally spent over 1500 hours playing it now and being able to build a character how I want right away is terrific fun :slight_smile:

Obviously I don’t know how hard it is to do a trainer, or to update one - but if there is any way it can be updated, I’m sure we’d all appreciate it very much :smiley:

Has the game stopped updating? This game is a pain to train and for what? 1 or 2 users that use this trainer.

The updates have slowed down dramatically over the past few months. Just some bug fixes, and season patches etc. The dev is currently working on a new act I believe (and I think another new class).

I get it though, that literally 2 or 3 people probably use this trainer. I guess its not worth the time and effort sadly. But thank you for at least responding :frowning:

I would like this game to be updated please

Hello, everybody! This trainer does not work =( Update pls!

Well can probably vote for an update but as STN said the game is difficult to train and is not very popular with many people playing
(Dont kill the messenger just retyping what stn said )

We’re looking into this game currently, the amount of updates they produce though should be criminal :upside_down_face:

We need unlimited crystals! Ty

Will have to take a look when he updates this to see if its possible :+1: