Hero Siege Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update this game! They just released an update for Hero Siege and it caused the trainer to not work now :cry: Please and Thank you! :heart::grin::hugs:

1 Like

The Hero Siege cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi Guys! The trainer doenst seen to work, anyone know if its something wrong with it?

The trainer doesnt work at all… Can you update it pls :smiley: @MrAntiFun

I hope you can update it

Hello there! :slight_smile:

You will need to request an update for this game via the WeMod desktop app.
This link explains how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

Each request via this correct method bumps a trainer higher up the development to-do queue. At the time of this post, there are not enough requests to justify a priority update to this trainer. Update requests posted here on the forum are not counted.

Useful related links:

Sadly it doesnt work at all. I’ve tried both single and multi player, none of the options work.

Read the post that is directly above yours, @adres2.

Also - we do not make cheats for multiplayer game modes. Trainers are for offline single-player games running from your PC’s RAM. Cheating online requires hacks, which are a completely different thing and also highly illegal.

it doesn’t work at all that the problem you only read half of his comment doesn’t work in singleplayer

Please don’t incorrectly try to tell me what I did and did not read.
The answer to why it is not working in single player is in the post the user was told to read. Which is evidently a post you also need to read.

The comment regarding multiplayer was addressing a secondary issue.

Changes:

The MrAntiFun +5 trainer for Hero Siege gets blocked as a “Virus.generic” by Vipre AV.
Could be why it’s being reported as not working for adres2 (it also isn’t working for me).

More specifically, it’s reported as Gen:Trojan.Heur.GM.8000436180 in file Trainer_30381_2f8285788f.dll

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This is a false positive. Trainers will trigger antiviruses every now and again, no matter where on the internet you get them from. It is triggered purely because of how trainers work (injecting values into your PC’s RAM while a game is running from it). You can find this information by using the search tool in the top-right of the forum.

Add WeMod as an exception and the issue will be resolved. :slight_smile:
More information: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan

1 Like

:+1: Roger that

Changes:

Changes:

Getting caught with heuristic and trojan (Norton) with the last Hero Siege mod.