Hero Siege Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ty for all the work, is that a chance to increase the exp rate in the mega exp option? (seens low in highers levels) And add an insta kill option?

There is some way for bypass Easyanticheat for online mode?? pls help :cry:

hi, boss.

Please update it to have mega XP work better and add an instakill or Damage mod please.

dude this hack work online too for u??? i have some prob… dunno why i can use it only in single…

You can only use it in single because Hero Siege has an Anti Cheat that auto logs you out if you turn them on. Also because the cheats arn’t intended for online, only single player. They need to update it though to make mega xp work better and to add a damage mod/instakill.

need update sir

1 Like

The Hero Siege cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The Hero Siege cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Can you do something about these long lines due to having HP and MP cheats on. Also I have turned Player Health off in game and the hp and mp are no longer infinite, have to turn Player Health on for the cheats to work.

1 Like

Gold, crystals, mana, exp and talent are working correctly, but unlimited life there is a bug that if a mob hits you with a hit greater than your normal life (even if you have unlimited life active 99999999) you die, it happens sometimes , practically every time, you can even tank some mobs but not others.

Suggestion: if possible, add something related to mining, very good trainer by the way