Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete Cheats and Trainer for GOG

Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete
This is the official discussion topic of the Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Moves
2. Easy Level Up
3. Unlimited Resources
4. Max Stats
5. Unlimited Buildings Per Day
6. Unlimited Recruits

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/21/2021
    Started development

• 04/22/2021
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Awesome! I hope more classic games from GOG will receive trainers in the future.

1 Like

Hey there
I was wondering if we could have features like customized amount of resources? Instead of just infitite everything?

Thanks for the awesome work.

1 Like

Sure. Our team has some work in the moment, but I’m sure we’ll add this in the near future. Thank you for appreciating my work.

Just want to say thank you for your work and I am surprised you have this mod for such an old game, gonna try it with Horn of the abyss mod

1 Like

So just a heads up for new people if you play with the HD mod and the Horn of the Abyss mod : the trainer will work but using max status make my game crash at least for me.

1 Like

Hi there!

Thanks for the feedback @ivannovichivankovich.
Indeed, it seems that somehow the HD version and the regular one
are nearly 2 different games, so this might affect a few of the cheats.
So you might be using the wrong trainer. But I’ll make a test of the cheat,
to make sure it’s fine.
Thanks for your feedback again.
Cheers!

1 Like

Max stats and unlimited resources works for both player and NPC. Also unlimited recruits only works on base forms not upgraded ones.

Works great! Keep up the work!

1 Like

can’t launch the game - wemod says “files from heroes III are missing. please reinstall heroes III” - tried everything, can’t get it to work

1 Like

Can you take a few screenshots of the problem, so I can see it more clearly.
Also if your game comes with a disk, then you should have it inserted for it to work.
You probably know that, but I make sure I mention in.

The same message for me too. I bought it from GOG and the game launches only from the GOG launcher.
Running the game through the Heroes3.exe file shows a message: “Files from heroes III are missing. Please reinstall heroes III.” And the trainer needs to run it through the exe file, but it shows the same thing when launching through Wemod. Any suggestions?

I got it working. Launch the game through GOG launcher and then hit Play in Wemod. Works for me now

1 Like

Just bought this game through Epic Games, which installs Ubisoft Connect and launches it through there… sadly I can’t get the trainer to work no matter what I do… anyone got a fix for this by any chance? o.o